AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

RYZE

This app is incredible. I was having problems with my site speeds so needed to give AMP a try, and with Stephen's help I was able to have my new site up and running in no time. The team is hyper responsive - have never had customer support that responds as quickly and carefully as they do.

Hedo Beauty

very powerful app.
we had a few issues at first, but the support team is great and responds very fast

GoDoggyjp

What a beast of an app & a beast support team. These guys deserve everything and hopefully, all the Shopify apps can become high quality as AMP.

February 26, 2020

You rock! Thrilled to help your Shopify store's mobile speed and SEO, and we'll be here when you need us! Our team will only keep improving and setting the bar for quality. If you need any recommendations on other great apps out there, just drop us a message. Cheers :)

PERFICO

It has been an absolute pleasure working with them. The install was quite easy and straight-forward. All questions and concerns were addressed faster than expected. I would highly recommend this App for anyone that is looking for a quick, stable AMP solution with minimal involvement. It is quite self customizable as well.

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much Rohit! We're pleased we were able to integrate all your needs so far and we're happy to have you on board! We here to continue serving you in the best way possible. Best of luck with your Shopify endeavors!

SVS

This app is a life saver for us! They have been super responsive and accommodating to our specific needs. If you are looking to make your pages AMP compatible, these are your guys! No coding is required on your part and the AMP dashboard is well thought out and highly intuitive. We have been very happy with the results!

February 25, 2020

Thank you so much Ryan & team. I'm thrilled to have had you as a happy customer for such a long time and our team is thrilled with such a positive review. Of course we're constantly growing the platform to keep up with all the advancements in the AMP framework, so we are looking forward to continuing to help your shop succeed on mobile and beyond!

PerfectPrime

A really user-friendly app that has been made to work just like customizing a Shopify theme. I've seen great traffic come through using this app and I'm only using the free version! The best bit is the support from Stephen Gardner who has replied instantly and better yet, solved my problem straight away.

I would fully recommend this app to Shopify users who want to make their site mobile friendly which is a preferred requirement from Google.

February 25, 2020

We love providing value and support even to merchants on the free tier! Our goal is to help you grow, because when our merchants succeed, we all succeed! Thank you very much for such positive feedback and we'll be here if you need anything.

Boodiscount

L' application vaut vraiment le coup. Le design du site mobile est super. La performance de chargement de page est incroyable. C est une app a avoir absolument.

Merci beaucoup :)
Nous étions heureux de vous avoir sur nos applications AMP et PWA, et merci de nous faire confiance pour améliorer votre expérience mobile! Nous serons là si vous avez besoin de quelque chose.

Stephen,
Fondateur, Shop Sheriff

Incrementive

AMP by Shop Sheriff has been an amazing addition to the site. The new amp pages load blazingly quickly on mobile and tablet and we've already had a few conversions from them. Stephen and the team at Shop Sheriff were ridiculously helpful via the in-app text chat. He's helped in regards to getting particular sections setup and some minor customisation, including a Vimeo video. They really go over and above for their customers. This is by far the best way to add AMP to your site and if you haven't added AMP to your site yet, why not?

Fitness And Training

Great app and fantastic support. Would definitely recommend. We had the odd theme problem and integration issues, but quickly resolved and the support is awesome.

Te Huia New Zealand

Really happy with Stephen and his team for his help with a few customisations relating to GST and pricing. Awesome communication, PLUS the APP is really easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34