AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Peach Unicorn Designs - Knitting & Crochet Patterns

WOW, ShopSherrif is excellent to work with. The app is really simple to use and integration was brilliant. I actually think my amp pages look better that the originals. After a few tweaks, you are good to go. I contacted them for a bit of guidance and I have to say their customer service was second to none, very fast response and very well explained answers. I would highly recommended this company, you will not be disappointed. Very happy subscriber

Allpine Sport

Stephen is really good to work with. His team is excellent. Their support channel response rate is superb. You will get a reply in literally just a few minutes. I'm looking forward to exploring more updates and features from ShopSheriff team. Good job and well-done guys! AMP has made the website so much faster and it's a no-brainer to get one for higher conversion rate.

Cum Splash

I used AMP to speed up my pages on cumsplash.me . No matter how much money I spent on cumsplash.me through external vendors, my AMP pages were at least 2-3x faster. From what I've been quoted a good site speed optimizer can run up to $1500 and that's only guaranteed for 2 months. With AMP I'm getting under 1 second page load speeds, and that's guaranteed every month. If you feel they're too pricey, they're always open to help you and work with you. I recommend AMP to every Shopify store owner and they've helped cumsplash.me considerably. Thank you Shop Sheriff and the AMP team

earlybird coffee

We are currently testing the AMP framework for our blog, and the team of Shop Sheriff is very helpful in this process. We needed a few minor changes and they did their best to get it just right. Excited to see how our test goes!

Skin Pristine | Laser Mole Removal

Word can't describe. I have used this app for two days and everything was really good. World-class customer support and everything. Easy setup!

Kreaver

Usually I judge an app by the quality of the free plan they proposed. this one is just enough with ample to set up a good store. You got (only) your product pages Amped, there are free integration Analytics like Google and Facebook.

The team at the Amp by shop sheriff is wonderful. Not only they have a big heart but their product is so easy to understand and adapt to your store that you won't waste time trying to figure out how things work.

If those features are not enough, a mere $9 to begin your first upgrade and add product reviews from 11 apps. As cheap, it won't break the bank.

White Tree Furniture

Fantastic app to create super fast mobile pages. The customer service is amazing as well. Highly recommend AMP by Shop Sheriff.

Clean Access

AMP pages have always sort of confused me but using the amp pages that shop sheriff put together has been a breeze. Customer service took 15 seconds to get back to me with a live person, overall this has been one of the best experiences ive had on the shopify app store. Give the app a shot, i think youll be glad you did. Thanks for all the help growing.

buyearphone

Great Support and Great AMP pages with fastest Google indexing and ranking!
Also trying the PWA from these developers , looks exciting

Relyf

These guys have provided me the best customer service of any app I've ever used on Shopify. Not only that they went above and beyond any requests I had and it's incredibly simple to set up and launch. I normally don't give reviews but it's a disservice to this company not to. They are amazing and so is this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39