AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Luxe 39

Customer service from this app has been fantastic and extremely responsive, going the extra mile with SEO insight. It's newly installed so I've yet to really see the results but excited to see how it works for my site www.luxe39.com

RoseSkinCo

This app works really well, optimized my website for AMP now helps rank my product pages higher in search terms

Mon Petit Bandeau

Awesome support team! Great app, I strongly recommend. The support is efficient. Don't look further, this app is all you need.

SignalBooster.com

Very good INSTANT support:) App is not perfect yet, but it has been improving gradually since we began using it with more features being added over time.

Kiya Tomlin

Incredibly easy way to create amp pages for your entire store. Customer service is extremely responsive and helpful. New version 2.0 has a fantastic and clean user interface. Highly recommend.

RedAlternative

The best AMP pages app I found. Great support and I made my website fully responsive for mobile. I hope this help my conversion rate!
Thanks again for the great app and new features

Imagicboxes

Stephen & the team are amazing. Always quick response and even help with other questions not related to this app. I have been using this for almost one month. Now that they have home page support, it just keeps getting better. Love it!

shop.leboart.com

It so awesome plugin, I have used around last 6 month, doing great work, Lightning fast. If you want to get better SEO response got for it.

iLoveMy.Pet

I'm a fan of AMP, and this app makes adding AMP to Shopify really simple
and effective - so very glad I found it!

Looking forward to trying the PWA one as well.

Drones Xpress

Stephen & the team are amazing. Always quick to help. Been using this since first started using shopify. Now that they have home page support, it just keeps getting better. Love all the features!