Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
17. august 2023

Awesome app and very simple to use. Support was awesome and got to me and my questions very quickly!

Scandinavian Goods
Finland
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
9. oktober 2019

I'm a fan of AMP, and this app makes adding AMP to Shopify really simple
and effective - so very glad I found it!

Looking forward to trying the PWA one as well.

iLoveMy.Pet
India
8. august 2019

I researched several different amp services before settling on Shopsheriff. My primary criteria were design flexibility, SEO and reporting. If the amp site is styled too differently from the desktop, the customer loses trust and leaves. ShopSherrif seems to excel at letting you customize the amp version to match your main site. I also wanted all of my SEO efforts on the main site carried over to the amp version. H1 tags, schema, etc... are all preserved when using Shopify. From what I see they also massaged my analytics tag so I could pull mobile reporting from Google. I'll test this shortly. If I could get my favicon to show them an A++.

Goathopper
11. juni 2018

Great app, great support! Tanks for your job

La Bottega Del Farro
Italia
22. november 2019

Amazing app, amazing support. Growth in business guaranteed. Using it for almost a year now and commendable growth in sales. AMP is awesome

Custom Freaks
Pakistan
Shop Sheriff svarte 22. november 2019

Helping merchants succeed! I couldn't ask for more! You are extremely appreciated and I'm happy to have helped you out earlier today :)

We're constantly improving the platform and adding features, AMP theme updates, upgrades, and educational materials on a daily basis, so you can be sure that things are only getting better.

You're always welcome back in our live chat, and thanks again for sharing your success!

Stephen
Founder, Shop Sheriff

Redigert 18. november 2018

This is one of the only apps that does what it claims it will do and the support offered by the AMP staff is the best i have come across. We all need to be thinking mobile - so this app is a must have. .

Bedrocks
Redigert 21. januar 2020

App seems to work good. Had some problems with google flagging my amp pages as bad, Steven helped me out with correcting the bad code that was left with another app and helped clean up another problem i had. He went above and beyond what he needed to do for me. THANK YOU!

Update. They went above and beyond once again for me. Great app good support. A++++

Safety Stickers
Redigert 5. november 2021

This app works well and is easy to install. I did have to upgrade from the free version to take advantage of the advanced features. This app does what its claims do, and it does it well. From templates to customize the pages, which app has all the features, you would ever need. Customer support is friendly and very helpful. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Kinky Toy Store
5. desember 2018

The app itself is very useful and the support is very good as well. Stephen was very helpful even though the help i was looking for was not very related to this app. 5 stars!

I Love DIY Art
Pakistan
5. september 2019

Excellent support Stephen gave me some great recommendations which help my site for example like speedboostr which was VERY helpful for my site errors and speed he took the time to research apps for me which he was not required to do. But he did it on his own. I am using the completed package they offer The Amp and PWA I notice that Bing is discovering the Atom urls getting index nicely. Thank you Stephen for all your help.

cermatreatment.com