Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 november 2019

The service from Stephen and team has been incredible. Excellent app - and encourage anyone to downlaod this.

Furniture Heaven
Verenigd Koninkrijk
21 november 2019

Awesomely helpful app with fast and responsive support. The app does exactly what it should do, is very well set out and easy to use, you can see great results pretty quickly and the team have gone above and beyond to help me along the way and answer all of my silly questions. Highly recommended!

Intentionally Sustainable
Nieuw-Zeeland
Shop Sheriff heeft geantwoord 21 november 2019

Thank you Dawn! No problem on the questions :). AMP has always been a bit technical. I'm actually drafting up some extremely helpful resources as we speak, which will be additionally useful to everyone. In the meantime, I love your AMP pages and your 99% page-speed on GTMetrix! ( https://gtmetrix.com/reports/amp.intentionally.co.nz/Zae4e1cX )
Let me know if you need anything, and best of luck with your Shopify business!
Stephen
Founder, Shop Sheriff

11 april 2020

Works flawlessly and effortlessly!
Stephen and his team are absolutely phenomenal, I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their SEO easily

Le Shop Beauté
15 oktober 2019

Awesome support team! Great app, I strongly recommend. The support is efficient. Don't look further, this app is all you need.

Mon Petit Bandeau
Frankrijk
9 oktober 2019

I'm a fan of AMP, and this app makes adding AMP to Shopify really simple
and effective - so very glad I found it!

Looking forward to trying the PWA one as well.

iLoveMy.Pet
India
13 juli 2020

This app gets 5 stars! I would upload a screenshot of the sales I've made with this app, if I could. I actually have it installed on all of my ecommerce stores.
FlowerPowerPackages.com
PetStopStore.com
GamingGirlfriends.com
MyIncomeSpace.com
USsurvivalKits.com

In addition, I've added this app to client stores that will be going live this month.
KiloKnives.com
OneHappyBush.com
JaneLotus.com

Gaming Girlfriends
8 augustus 2019

I researched several different amp services before settling on Shopsheriff. My primary criteria were design flexibility, SEO and reporting. If the amp site is styled too differently from the desktop, the customer loses trust and leaves. ShopSherrif seems to excel at letting you customize the amp version to match your main site. I also wanted all of my SEO efforts on the main site carried over to the amp version. H1 tags, schema, etc... are all preserved when using Shopify. From what I see they also massaged my analytics tag so I could pull mobile reporting from Google. I'll test this shortly. If I could get my favicon to show them an A++.

Goathopper
19 november 2018

It's an amazing app: it gives a lot of value and its free. Support team kick asses. I've been lucky to meet this app! 5 stars

Cartoleria Digitale
Italië
11 juni 2018

Great app, great support! Tanks for your job

La Bottega Del Farro
Italië
22 november 2019

Amazing app, amazing support. Growth in business guaranteed. Using it for almost a year now and commendable growth in sales. AMP is awesome

Custom Freaks
Pakistan
Shop Sheriff heeft geantwoord 22 november 2019

Helping merchants succeed! I couldn't ask for more! You are extremely appreciated and I'm happy to have helped you out earlier today :)

We're constantly improving the platform and adding features, AMP theme updates, upgrades, and educational materials on a daily basis, so you can be sure that things are only getting better.

You're always welcome back in our live chat, and thanks again for sharing your success!

Stephen