AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Mind Body and Soul

Great App comes in handy every time I would definetly recommend this to every Ecom shop owner......

2you4me

This app provides exactly what I want to show on my product page.

AK Valves Ltd

Great little app to ampify my store. Worth ago even if you just use the free plan.
www.akvalvesltd.com

Sharon's Candles and Soaps

I haven't been using it long enough to see results yet but am hopeful. it is easy to use. I like that there is a free version

We got swag

'#f rxrxrxrxrxrxtxrxrxrxrxr. F r r rxr rxrxrxrxr r r r r r r rxrxt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t e e r r f

luxandluz

Just getting started with AMP but so far so good. Very easy to use and happy with the changes we can make ourselves!

My Ex Wardrobe Rh

Wanted to give this a whirl on myexwardrobe.co.uk to see how it would cope with a highly modified product page and it wasn't great. I've completed a lot of product page dev especially with the liquid template variations and I quickly noticed the app didn't recognise this.

Unfortunately they can only read the Shopify product description HTML, not the whole liquid from your site. So they format the products HTML, and let the user alter their colours/format using their theme editor.

Great support though and no doubt the majority of happy store owners haven't done any liquid code edits for their product or collection pages. I might well come back and try again once I have blog content.