AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Arch

Time spent using app About 1 month

The minute I emailed customer support, Stephen hopped on and was super quick about solving our problem. Thank you so much! Looking forward to using the basic plan and upgrading in the near future!

Jumponthevape

We received our first AMP sale today, so I thought it fitting to write a quick review about these guys. Fantastic customer support from the very start when I was getting to grips with things on the free version. I was a little hesitant to AMP everything straight away, so I tested about 200 products to see what it did. Well.... we saw our page speeds increase, our rankings improve, and the sale came from a highly contested keyword, which we are now ranking number 3 spot for with our AMP page. This is surprising as we have spent about 2 years on SEO, and never achieved top 10 on that keyword! Couldn't recommend this app / team enough - I'd give 10 stars if I could. I have subsequently upgraded now to the Company package which is 29USD a month (fantastic value) and I have now AMPed the entire site. A huge thank you to Mark and the team at Shop Sheriff. www.Jumponthevape.com
Miles

KmBerggren Motherhood Art

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service is fast and kind. The app seems to be helping people find and purchase art from my shop!

Jolynn Lashes

Awesome app and very simple to use. Support was awesome and got to me and my questions very quickly!

healmonic

Great app and customer support. Great app and customer support. Great app and customer support. Great app and customer support.

Twylight Crow

Got it all set up but Amp pages were not showing on Google. They sent me to a page that described every reason Google has for not indexing pages and my website had all the issues. Guess I got some work to do. At least I know where I was going wrong. Redoing most of my products will take forever. "Sigh"! Amp app is great and so is their CEO Stephen. Helped me learn alot.

GYROOR

I install this APP on my site https://gyroorboard.com/, works well.
Thanks very much.
Will install on other websites in future.

VOLTLIN

We received excellent support when setting this app up for our website. We have some products with custom options, but they helped us implement these, which I am super grateful for! Thank you :)

Wazoodle Fabrics

Time spent using app 1 day

They truly provide a 24/7 support - messaging Stephen at like 12.51 AM on a Thursday morning and they're on it! Offering advise and guidance. It's no wonder they are a 5-Star App. If you haven't tried AMP, this is the one to take a leap of faith on. It's so easy to understand and implement. Thank you Stephen!

My Paint by Numbers

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Loved AMPing my site with this. The support team was very helpful and was able to make some custom changes I requested. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52