AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jolynn Lashes

Awesome app and very simple to use. Support was awesome and got to me and my questions very quickly!

healmonic

Great app and customer support. Great app and customer support. Great app and customer support. Great app and customer support.

Twylight Crow

Got it all set up but Amp pages were not showing on Google. They sent me to a page that described every reason Google has for not indexing pages and my website had all the issues. Guess I got some work to do. At least I know where I was going wrong. Redoing most of my products will take forever. "Sigh"! Amp app is great and so is their CEO Stephen. Helped me learn alot.

GYROOR

I install this APP on my site https://gyroorboard.com/, works well.
Thanks very much.
Will install on other websites in future.

VOLTLIN

We received excellent support when setting this app up for our website. We have some products with custom options, but they helped us implement these, which I am super grateful for! Thank you :)

Wazoodle Fabrics

They truly provide a 24/7 support - messaging Stephen at like 12.51 AM on a Thursday morning and they're on it! Offering advise and guidance. It's no wonder they are a 5-Star App. If you haven't tried AMP, this is the one to take a leap of faith on. It's so easy to understand and implement. Thank you Stephen!

My Paint by Numbers

Loved AMPing my site with this. The support team was very helpful and was able to make some custom changes I requested. Thank you!!

Khuba

Mark from customer support is absolutely great! Prompt responses and really great software. I highly recommend!

The Wet Shaving Co

So far so good. Support team have been helpful and the results have been great. My AMP pages are ranking higher and they are blisteringly fast. The options give you pretty much full control over every aspect of the page and the support team have been great assisting with minor tweaks. For the price I'd say it's a no brainer if you are serious about SEO.

CraftHTV.com

You need AMP to survive in the crazy world of ecommerce and Shop Sheriff delivers in spades. The interface is easy to use and will allow you to have AMP delivered pages in a matter of minutes, that match your site. Support for this app is awesome, thanks to Mark and Stephen. They will get your issue or an issue that Google reports quickly addressed and fixed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52