AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

sexsupplyshop

Excellent App, you will see how fast Google recognize product and collection pages on your site. It is second site where I install this app. Very good support, from Stephen Gardner.

I wish to have more good build apps like this

December 4, 2019

Thrilled to see you using AMP on not 1 but 2 different Shopify enterprises! I love hearing things like this and we'll make sure we support you double-time :)
I'll also make sure we keep you in the loop about upcoming Shop Sheriff apps. Thanks for all your kind words!

LinkParis.com

These guys are the best folks I've found in the Shopify APP store.

I needed a small code adjustment in order to make the app work with my store and they got it done in 12 hours.

Best AMP app available.

December 3, 2019

Thanks a lot, John! Glad we could integrate your line-item properties and still get you a 100% score on GTMetrix! We'll be here when you need us so feel free to drop in and say hi. Thanks again for your review, and best of luck with your shop!

NetworkTigers

De Facto App for to convert your pages to AMP. setup was a breeze, and the support you get is miles ahead compare to other plugin developers. They take the time to listen and ultimately fix issues that might just be ignored by other devs. Kudos to you guys!

December 2, 2019

Greatly appreciated! Your feedback has been extremely helpful as we continue to push the boundaries of what is possible with AMP and expand the features of our platform on a daily basis. We'll always listen, and you've got my direct line so just reach out if you need anything. Cheers!

EverCup

Above and beyond customer service. Would recommend this to anyone using Shopify if you're trying to rank well on Google.

December 1, 2019

Glad we could help integrate your Quiz app on AMP! I appreciate you choosing Shop Sheriff and give us a buzz if you need anything else. Best of luck with all things Shopify!

Hydroponique Pipe

Best AMP plugin on Shopify. Most customizability, though the price could be lowered (what's the 100x% markup on software, again?)

November 29, 2019

I sincerely appreciate your support, and for choosing us! I can promise you that we'll continue to improve rapidly as the AMP framework evolves.

*checks calendar* oh look it's Black Friday. Drop on in the live chat and I'll tell you about our lifetime discount we've got going on. :)

Body Gym Shop.com

Very easy to use, pages get indexed fast and very good support. I had a technical request and it got fixed within a few days.

November 22, 2019

Thanks Mory! Thrilled we could customize that adaptive image integration for you. We even got you a cool 100% page-speed score on GTMetrix!
Drop me a line if you ever need anything. Best wishes on your shops continued success

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

The EASIEST way to create a fully AMP ready website. Seriously, anyone interested in AMP pages needs this app.

November 22, 2019

👑 Shop Sheriff has officially earned a 5-star review from the King! I couldn't be happier :)
I love the products and am thrilled to have your awesome brand under our umbrella of successful Shopify Plus clients!
We'll be here if you need anything.
Stay swole 💪

Custom Freaks

Amazing app, amazing support. Growth in business guaranteed. Using it for almost a year now and commendable growth in sales. AMP is awesome

November 22, 2019

Helping merchants succeed! I couldn't ask for more! You are extremely appreciated and I'm happy to have helped you out earlier today :)

We're constantly improving the platform and adding features, AMP theme updates, upgrades, and educational materials on a daily basis, so you can be sure that things are only getting better.

You're always welcome back in our live chat, and thanks again for sharing your success!

Intentionally Sustainable

Awesomely helpful app with fast and responsive support. The app does exactly what it should do, is very well set out and easy to use, you can see great results pretty quickly and the team have gone above and beyond to help me along the way and answer all of my silly questions. Highly recommended!

November 21, 2019

Thank you Dawn! No problem on the questions :). AMP has always been a bit technical. I'm actually drafting up some extremely helpful resources as we speak, which will be additionally useful to everyone. In the meantime, I love your AMP pages and your 99% page-speed on GTMetrix! ( https://gtmetrix.com/reports/amp.intentionally.co.nz/Zae4e1cX )
Let me know if you need anything, and best of luck with your Shopify business!

oak&pearlclothingco

Amazing! A must have AMP app for your store. The customer service is also fantastic in helping to deal with anything that comes up. Get this app!

November 21, 2019

It was a pleasure helping out and getting you set up! You've got my email so just shoot me a message if you need anything and I'll make sure your shop is taken care of.

Cheers,