AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff | Reviews

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

VOLTLIN

We received excellent support when setting this app up for our website. We have some products with custom options, but they helped us implement these, which I am super grateful for! Thank you :)

Wazoodle Fabrics

They truly provide a 24/7 support - messaging Stephen at like 12.51 AM on a Thursday morning and they're on it! Offering advise and guidance. It's no wonder they are a 5-Star App. If you haven't tried AMP, this is the one to take a leap of faith on. It's so easy to understand and implement. Thank you Stephen!

My Paint by Numbers

Loved AMPing my site with this. The support team was very helpful and was able to make some custom changes I requested. Thank you!!

Khuba

Mark from customer support is absolutely great! Prompt responses and really great software. I highly recommend!

The Wet Shaving Co

So far so good. Support team have been helpful and the results have been great. My AMP pages are ranking higher and they are blisteringly fast. The options give you pretty much full control over every aspect of the page and the support team have been great assisting with minor tweaks. For the price I'd say it's a no brainer if you are serious about SEO.

CraftHTV.com

You need AMP to survive in the crazy world of ecommerce and Shop Sheriff delivers in spades. The interface is easy to use and will allow you to have AMP delivered pages in a matter of minutes, that match your site. Support for this app is awesome, thanks to Mark and Stephen. They will get your issue or an issue that Google reports quickly addressed and fixed.

Dragons Head Shop

AMP by Shop Sheriff is an awesome app, very easy to use and intuitive. My page speed went through the roof and it paid for itself within 1 week of installation. Highly recommended, looking forward to seeing the new themes that are on the way.

CentralSound

A must have app for SEO ranking and organic traffic. AMP by shop sheriff ties in with review apps that make a huge impact on appearance, seo, traffic and trust. A little bit confusing to understand how AMP pages work at first but the support is on point and very responsive with any questions or concerns. Noticed an increase in sales and traffic almost immediately after installing and still going strong after 1+ years. This is the #1 app out of all when it comes to marketing / seo apps for shopify. Happily pay the the monthly premium for the company plan, it's worth every penny.

Annanda Chaga Mushrooms

Excellent App, absolute must have if you are running e-commerce business. Easy to navigate, setup and use. Support is amazing helps us maximize our customers AMP experience which has made a huge difference in sales and speed. amp.annandachaga.com

Cheerful Kangaroo

Totally love the app! The app has boosted my Google speed score from less than 20 to over 80. It has many powerful features that I enjoy when building the store AMP version and looks like they are still releasing the new features every month. The customer support is awesome, answering all my questions super patiently and working with me to fix my issues till midnight. Strongly recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52