AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

NuVision Health Center

I love the ease of set up for my AMP store. I have the boost of page speed and the subsequent SEO boost and I didn't need to know a bunch of special coding. It was set up within 30 minutes. Very happy with this app!

Annikas Hus

Really amazing app, helped with rankings within a week. Support is amazing.
We also needed to show stock level because we have some products for pre-order and this was solved within DAYS! :) With this app it’s also amazing how close your AMP Pages can be to your full feature page.

Microgreener Collective

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A+ Had one problem didn't even know I had a solution to another. Stephen was kind enough to help me navigate through some things that were unfamiliar to me. Saved me so much time. Thank you

Print By You

The customer support is always on point, no matter what time you reach out to them! Had lots of questions and some design requests which were swiftly taken care of :) You'll be in the right hands if you are wanting to amp up your website! Thank you, Mark and Stephen

costaboard

Proven app to accelerate mobile pages speed. It helps to reduce user bounce rate and increase conversions. Great and thoughtful customer support.

PineTales®

Worth Every Penny! Fast and Knowledgeable Support! Took a bit for us to set up the new Amp Theme and configure everything, but it's nothing different than configuring your regular Shopify Theme. We can definitely recommend this app!

Katie J Design and Events

What a Fantastic App! I was hesitant at first, and did a lot of research before installing. After 6 months of use, I can without a doubt say, that it was one of the best things we have added to our website. Our mobile and organic traffic have risen significantly, testing shows almost double. Page loading speeds are almost instant and their Support team is Amazing. They are always very helpful & friendly if you have any concerns. A 'Must-Have' app for your site. I would highly recommend. Thanks Shop Sheriff :)

Phoenix Environmental Design Inc.

I have waited 2 plus years to write this review. I am one of the very first AMP users . I first started with the free plan and ended up having AMP do a custom design on my AMP theme. My daily visits run anywhere from 200 a day in the winter to 600 plus during the summer. I have a 50/50 split desktop to phone. The best way to explain what AMP does for your website is to think of it like putting new tires on a race car or a silk hat on a pig. Google set up AMP to encourage developers to streamline sites for mobile use. If you do this you get to be at the front of the line in organic searches. Getting the Lighting Bolt will not put you above paid listings. This AMP app will get you on the first bus, but it may not get you in the first seat of the first bus. You must also have marginal product content. You can’t just have 50 words in your product description and expect to get to page one or page two normally. Example: Google Cornerstone Plus Herbicide. You will see on page one 3 or 4 listing above pedchem.com with its lighting bolt. These guys paid to get above me on Google. That is why they are above me even though they do not have a lightning bolt Some people have asked why did I have AMP build out a new mobile theme. They have an asked if I have gotten improved rankings with a custom AMP theme. The answer is I do not know. What I do know is this. I have the top of the line Out of the Sandbox Theme. It is the cat’s meow.
However the mobile version does not hold a candle to the theme they made for me. I could write for hours and not do it justice. I suggest that anyone go to my amp version of pedchem.com and the normal version and you will understand. I have even gone so far as to ask AMP to hard wire my AMP theme whenever anyone goes to it.

KMM & Co.

We're really excited about this app! It's quick and easy to set up, and the customer service team has been incredibly responsive. (Best customer service we've ever gotten with a Shopify app, hands down!) The team has also added features and integrations that we've requested. The speed of our AMP site is great, and the theme we went with looks fantastic as well – very easy to navigate. We would absolutely recommend Shop Sheriff. Our experience has been great so far!

Shop Erazor Bits

Super excited about our new AMP Site! Our website development agency was able to get this up and running in less than a week and the team at ShopSheriff was very helpful in implementing some customizations. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48