AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

Liberty Shoes Australia

The app works perfectly and Stephens' support has been wonderful! Free theme has so many features, I think paid one will be even more awesome. Thank you so much!

Evadiabaths

LOVE Shop Sheriff! The pages look even better than the original pages. They load lightning fast and the support is among the best I have received. Really glad I have this app in my Shopify arsenal.

Phoenician Grinders

Very easy to use and support is very quick/helpful. I would recommend this app for anyone wanting to create AMP pages off their Shopify site.

Chromatic Nails

So far so good. AMP is really important for SEO, and I found this app when doing some research on Google's amp dev site. This was one of the first recommended and I liked what I saw so I installed the plugin.

Extremely easy to use and I love that we aren't extremely limited with the design, which tends to happen with AMP plugins. I had questions that when I contacted customer service was resolved within minutes. I also had a question about the fonts that were available, and customer service replied so quickly, and they even knew exactly what I was asking without me even asking!!! That was the best part. I wanted to know if more fonts could be added (because I wanted to use my main theme's font) but that's not what I asked about, and they went ahead and enabled it so that my main font was useable for the AMP pages!!!

I'm still in the early stages of using this plugin but as someone who lives and breathes SEO, this was a wonderful app and I recommend it.

shop.AxeDr.com

This is an amazing app, and it is surprisingly free for Product Pages, which is where conversions happen. I've had no significant issues, and the pages absolutely do load much faster, and without layout changes.

There was a tiny tracking code issue, but when I contacted support, they were right there immediately. Great app, great customer support, I highly recommend it.

Natural Supply Co

Good app and service - the team is quick to respond and help when needed, which is appreciated. Thank you!

Volter Scooters

I have been using this app for my shop for a while now. It's working great, really boosts the speed for the mobile version of my pages. And they have a great and prompt customer service. Highly recommended.

Got That Wow

Extremely easy to set up and the customer service is exceptional! Fast responses with each step by step guides for any questions you have. Highly recommended.

Robert W. Stolz

If you want really fast mobile experience for your customers this is a great app. It even offers functionality for desktop users which is really cool.

Destination Smoke

A SHOPIFY MUST HAVE.

This app is extremely simple to use, only a few clicks and boom you now have an AMP shopify store. Page speed is huge when it comes to user experience and SEO, with AMP enabled pages you can enjoy 1-2 second load times!

This app also works very well and can integrate with many of the apps/services you likely already use. In my case I get to enjoy AMP page speeds and also showcase Viabill pricetags on my product pages. I have also had a noticeable increase in traffic since using AMP pages.

The few times I had questions, the customer service was extremely helpful and quick to respond. This app is most definitely worth a shot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43