AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

The Wood Bat Factory

The app is incredible. Easy to install and setup. Create an AMP version of your site in minutes (It may take a day or so before Google crawls your new AMP pages and makes them available). Additionally - the support team is on point. They are always friendly and knowledgeable, and they answer quickly. Always providing references and resources so you can explore further - should you choose to. I would highly recommend this app to ANYONE who runs a Shopify site. It is in my opinion a game changer.

Hey Honey Skin Care

Had an issue with the app and the customer service team was so helpful! we were able to get the issue resolved in a minimal amount of time.

U7 Jewelry

Great and in-time customer service!! Efficient for our work and meet our requirement. Highly recommend!

Proflimsa

Communication is very good! I wrote to them by email and they helped me very quickly. I really liked the attention and they solved everything for me. I have other online stores and will work with them. AMP pages do rank very well in google. 100% recommended.

Cara Camilla International

Yeah this app really boosted both my Google Ads performance as well as the organic Google traffic. It makes things so simple, that I'm using it on 3 stores already. Google really loves the AMP product pages and this is noticeable in the ads performance. Also, the support team helped me already multiple times very well. They really seem to care about their customers!

Ozlighting.com.au

Great app and very helpful support. Would highly recommend if you're looking for an AMP app for shopify.

TOSYS Candles and Gifts

Very good app so far - customer service have been outstanding when I wanted to amend a theme. Would highly recommend it. The theme editor works well and is easy to use.

Deerah

Not going to stress how much I love this app & how useful it's been to my store, Stephen & Mark have been extremely cooperative, they always go the extra mile to make sure I get answers.

Samurai Insoles

AMP by Shop Sheriff easily and quickly converted by blog posts to AMP format! They look great, and became 98% faster instantly. When I had a small issue with something not displaying correctly, the team instantly responded to my request for help, and it was fixed in 15 minutes. Thank you Shop Sheriff team!

innovatenatural

As we all know speed is super important on mobile. Our theme just wasnt cutting it. Enter AMP by Shop Sheriff. It was easy to install. Easy to do the basic configuration. For the few slightly more confusing parts their support has been very helpful and everything has been taken care of promptly. The functionality is amazing. Our scores on Pagespeed etc. have greatly improved thanks to AMP. Yes you don't get all the functionality of our mobile theme, but the speed and possible lift to conversions make it worth while. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50