AMP by Shop Sheriff

AMP by Shop Sheriff

by Shop Sheriff

AMP (Google AMP, Amped pages, Speed & SEO with the AMP cache)

chargingcable.in

Great Ranking , Best Support Quick and proper resolution , Using for 3 of my stores , all working good With conversions.

Rocky Mountain Water Distillers

AMAZING customer service!!! I installed the APP and I needed some help with the look and format of the AMP pages. For example: I needed to format my product pages for private hosted videos and a few other cosmetic changes. Shop Sheriff solved my problems and THE SAME DAY! You can easily chat with them from inside the APP. Thanks Stephen for all of your help and getting me up and running with my custom changes in 2 days!

Fairblue Jeans

the best apps on AMP, no problem, plug and play, and very quick and good support, don't search more, they are good people

Queen Wardrobe

the APP is very good , AWP pages are very fast and easy to built , one click .
when there is a small problem , a quotes cause some problems , Stephen helped me in 3 minutes , fast and good support . thank you .

Live Better With Cancer

One of the best Shopify apps I've used. Very well made, has loads of options and customisation, and the support I've received have been incredibly helpful and always quick to respond, highly recommended

Librería y Artículos Religiosos San Judas Tadeo

Funciona bastante bien, las paginas son rápidas, el soporte es bueno, si hablas por le chat con ellos contestan bastante rápido y resuelven el problema, recomendado. Faltan una mayor variedad de templates, pero aun así los que tiene funcionan y se adaptan bien con un un buen diseño

Greymount Paper & Press

Full disclosure: I was very suspicious of this app due to all the gushy reviews about how great it was, etc. Well, I guess I'm about to leave one of those gushy reviews, too, because this company goes so far beyond "standard" customer service, it's unreal.

I decided to sign up for the free trial, and ended up wanting to make a small change to the CSS code. I messaged Stephen, who within FIFTEEN MINUTES (it was MIDNIGHT, btw) let me know he had installed the code *for me*.

As if that wasn't impressive enough, he also helpfully suggested one more small tweak after noticing that the text was centered on my non-AMP website, but not the new AMP version. He then GAVE ME THAT CODE -- which I hadn't even asked for, mind you -- to pop into the website myself. And, popping that code in was almost stupidly simple one I found the little "+" button on the right-hand side of the template editor.

Whether AMP turns out to be amazing for my company or not, this is the kind of generosity and customer service I'm happy to support while I test it all out. Here's my money! :-)

Film Art Gallery

They did an excellent job. Incredibly happy and their referral to help speed up our site in other ways was also really valuable! Awesome!

ExultPlanet

As many of us are testing all sorts of apps to help in some way boost sales, get as much traffic as possible, or just grow our business, I can surely say that AMP by Shop Sheriff is a must. they have best support we could ever ask for, any issue we could have it was solved in the blink of an eye. Real PROs!

the-Bias-Cut.com

Very impressed with this app so far. It's easy to use, very customisable, and the customer service is great - they quickly answered and resolved my questions. Highly recommend. I look forward to seeing how it improves our store overall

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40