Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Aromabelle.shop

Ideally, I would have liked to see my shopify theme (blockshop) but I liked the ones on offer in anycase. I would also have liked come reassurance that the plan on offer gives everything that competitors give too.

April 4, 2019

Thank you for taking your time in writing a review. We are working on adding many more popular Shopify Themes for AMP. I am glad to know that you liked the current collection of AMP themes on FireAMP.
I would like to assure you that paid plan of our app supports all the important features which competitors provide at significantly lower prices.
Feel free to contact us back if you have any further queries.

coonkaked

works perfect anything else will be a plus its easy for some one new to understand and get done what is needed to be done

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your positive review.
Hope you see improved SEO ranks soon. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

mybacs

I used this app to get an AMP page for my shopify store. I had no experience in building AMP pages before but working on FireAMP was very easy and intuitive. And whenever I needed help, Nisarg and his team supported me immediately and implemented all the custom changes I requested!

I can definitely recommend this App!!

April 30, 2019

Customer satisfaction is our primary Motive. Thank you for your wonderful review. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

12x12 Cardstock Shop

I have noticed quicker mobile loading times for our cardstock products. Easy to use. Love to see the AMP symbol by our listings, which are creeping up in the SERPs. Thanks FireAMP!

Vive Health

App is very well done. Support is terrific as well, I reached out with some issues and they personally made sure all of my questions were asked. Even offered to help with installation and troubleshooting. This is not common when compared to other apps in the marketplace. Thanks guys!

ChessMaze UK Store

This is a superb APP that delivers in every regard, moreover, however, the customer service is second to none, these guys have assisted us every time we have required! exceptional service

Nature-Stabilisée.com

I used this app for a year now. AMP Pages are generated automatically.
On the AMP pages, there was no my logo and the button texts were in English. I sent an email to support, they changed that in a few days. Nice app and nice support.

Brands Dropship - Best Fashion Brands save up to 60%

Very beautiful fast code that just works for what it should and nothing more nothing left just perfect.

And well priced too

OrthoFeet

Very easy to use and amazing customer service. They answered all my questions very quickly! Building the AMP page is very intuitive. It has really improved over the time I have implemented it.

Instantly created AMP pages. They look much better than the pages created by FireAmp.

Karma K. Weddings

Awesome support and app! Beautiful AMP pages. It's easy to customize to your site's theme, and includes analytics/page hits. Thanks so much : )