Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Jacquelineholmes Com

I love it!!! cut my loading speed from 3.4 secs to 1.6!!

Rundle Woodworks

Thanks a lot, everything is still working great!! Check it out in action here!!:

Homeview Furniture

I love how fast and easy it is to install. https://homeviewfurniture.com/collections/sectional-sofas

Bcat Dong Ho Uy Tin

Great application and really nice support. Really be confident to choose this application if after long time researching which is the best way to implement AMP for my shopify store. Just wait for my site to be indexed with GG in the soonest time.

Amkha Seed

It does exactly what it says it will, and couldn't be any easier to use.

Mixxci

Amrish helped me solve a critical issue in record time and made the changes I needed without hesitation. Great app and awesome customer support!

Labeliconic

Great App with a great support team who helped me deal with my issues very quickly, would recommend

Pix Gifts

Fire Sale Approved! Great SEO App!

123456 48

Absolutely a great app!
Very easy to install, saves you a lot of time and basically "delivers the goods".
On top of everything one of the best customer services I've came across with in a very long time, I would recommend on any given time

Pure Hearts International

Great app if it really does load pages faster. Right now it is processing my almost 15,000 products, said it would take 292 minutes, no problem.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next