Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Interiorsonline

Best Shopify AMP app and 5 stars customer service. Thanks a lot for your help implementing the app Amrish

Agribusiness Academy Applications

Fantastic way to quickly build AMP pages - looking forward to future updates so that we can bring our website to users faster. https://agribusiness.academy

Metal Gods

Great tool to easily create AMP files and Increase your search ranking on Google Mobile Search Engine

Diamants Et Carats1

Great app to easily get AMP pages, and hyper responsive support. To recommend !

Banbayudotcom

Great app! All my pages are AMP ready and got good mobile google scores. Neil from the support team helped me with some questions I had effectively and promptly!

Petjoint

Fantastic team. Great app. Team at MLVEDA attended our query in a professional and timely manner. Looking forward to trying other apps from your team. Thank you Amrish you were very helpful. Thanks.

Konsiteouk

Great support by the developer!

Gem Set Love

Very easy to set up. AMP pages are not only easy to use and load fast for mobile users, but they increase your footprint in Google which is a great digital asset.

Pick A Bloom

What an excellent app! I was setup in no time with AMP pages for my products and the FireAmp support is second to none! They helped me get the AMP pages branded in no time. Great app, great support, I highly recommend this app if you're looking to step up your SEO game! Thank you FireAMP!

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app is simple and works very. Excellent customer service and support! Recommended for all stores.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13