Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Luvi Beauty & Wellness

We've used this app for a couple of years and it's been very helpful for our store. Superior customer support.

Lichna LLC

FireAMP is an awesome app that helps to improve our SEO rankings! I really like how this app creates mobile AMP pages for my website. Great job MLVeda team! I Highly recommend FireAMP app.

Victorigrafts

My Yoga Essentials

This is an awesome app and the support team has been incredible when I have needed them. I recommend them to anyone needing this service.

Trupureorganics

I use this app to help grow my sales & make it faster and easier for my customers to shop my store.

HERBBOX India

Bontrea

Very user friendly and fast app! Good result with boosted page speed in a couple of minutes! Truly recommend this app.

Sanggol®

Thesummerpools.com

Had a perfect support and excellent communication from Nisarg Patel. Already getting hits from search engines and would recommend Fire AMP for blogs and ecommerce websites.

Traci Peters Design

An amazing way to get noticed! The value is fabulous, I wish I had found this a year ago. Everything was simple to set up and they do all the work.