Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

12x12 Cardstock Shop

I have noticed quicker mobile loading times for our cardstock products. Easy to use. Love to see the AMP symbol by our listings, which are creeping up in the SERPs. Thanks FireAMP!

Vive Health

App is very well done. Support is terrific as well, I reached out with some issues and they personally made sure all of my questions were asked. Even offered to help with installation and troubleshooting. This is not common when compared to other apps in the marketplace. Thanks guys!

ChessMaze UK Store

This is a superb APP that delivers in every regard, moreover, however, the customer service is second to none, these guys have assisted us every time we have required! exceptional service

Nature-Stabilisée.com

I used this app for a year now. AMP Pages are generated automatically.
On the AMP pages, there was no my logo and the button texts were in English. I sent an email to support, they changed that in a few days. Nice app and nice support.

Brands Dropship - Best Fashion Brands save up to 60%

Very beautiful fast code that just works for what it should and nothing more nothing left just perfect.

And well priced too

OrthoFeet

Very easy to use and amazing customer service. They answered all my questions very quickly! Building the AMP page is very intuitive. It has really improved over the time I have implemented it.

Instantly created AMP pages. They look much better than the pages created by FireAmp.

Karma K. Weddings

Awesome support and app! Beautiful AMP pages. It's easy to customize to your site's theme, and includes analytics/page hits. Thanks so much : )

Personalized-Unique-Gifts

GREAT APP sometime we need extra help with Google. Support team Help me to make sure everything was running Great. Yes my site is mobile ready But Google search console said I did not have AMP site. BUT this app show I have AMP great for search engine. Thank you for all your help. Charlene
Personalized-Unique-Gifts

SG Style

Thank you for creating this app and making the free trial. It works on my product pages & helped my mobile pages load faster. It could be better if I had the option to remove my logo, as I want to put the important details above the fold.

EDIT: WOW, you have fantastic customer service, I am very amazed that you actually took the time to read the review and follow up on the suggestions that I had. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Official Staunton™

The best AMP app available, not only that but the customer service is the best we have ever received from the 20 plus apps we have installed! These guys go way beyond the expected to maintain a very high customer service