Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Brands Dropship - Best Fashion Brands save up to 60%

Very beautiful fast code that just works for what it should and nothing more nothing left just perfect.

And well priced too

OrthoFeet

Very easy to use and amazing customer service. They answered all my questions very quickly! Building the AMP page is very intuitive. It has really improved over the time I have implemented it.

Instantly created AMP pages. They look much better than the pages created by FireAmp.

Karma K. Weddings

Awesome support and app! Beautiful AMP pages. It's easy to customize to your site's theme, and includes analytics/page hits. Thanks so much : )

Personalized-Unique-Gifts

GREAT APP sometime we need extra help with Google. Support team Help me to make sure everything was running Great. Yes my site is mobile ready But Google search console said I did not have AMP site. BUT this app show I have AMP great for search engine. Thank you for all your help. Charlene
Personalized-Unique-Gifts

SG Style

Thank you for creating this app and making the free trial. It works on my product pages & helped my mobile pages load faster. It could be better if I had the option to remove my logo, as I want to put the important details above the fold.

EDIT: WOW, you have fantastic customer service, I am very amazed that you actually took the time to read the review and follow up on the suggestions that I had. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Official Staunton™

The best AMP app available, not only that but the customer service is the best we have ever received from the 20 plus apps we have installed! These guys go way beyond the expected to maintain a very high customer service

Fozbima Accessories

Saves me doing this manually and it does it perfectly, not intrusive and it's FREE. Recommend this App, Thank you

Weebot

Great app and great team, help me for everything to make all changes that I needed for design . I think this app is very good for google ranking. Many Thanks !!

LinxStar

This app has relay made selling a lot better.
I had truble selling produckt but now i dont with this app

MonkeyMobil.dk

FireAMP is an awesome app that help improving our SEO rankings! Great job guys! I am really happy with the results!