Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Honeybasket

Good app. hopefully Google likes it.
http;//www.honeybasket.in

Wohnreich

Good app. Solves the AMP pages hassle fast und reliable.

Marvelousdress

The Fire Amp is better rather than the rocket amp. Coz the fire amp could have more links for the mobile phone increase the loading speed. But the rocket amp just one link for the 14 USD one month, So expensive. And the fire amp customer service is good, the reply speed is so fast and accurate. I recommend

Eraorganicsbeauty

Great app! Worked well for all my standard pages. They then customize my home page and product pages to match my site in AMP with a fair one time fee. This was a very smooth process. Edits were made quickly and correctly the first time. They had great communication and were a pleasure to work with overall. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to install AMP on their website.

Xune

Excellent app, I would definitely recommend this app to boost organic traffic. Google Search Console shows that my AMP pages have overtaken my normal pages!

Happy Way

Good App to keep! Good Support too Love it!|

Lilipad Kiosk

This app & the team behind it is exceptional. We were able to install and configure the AMP app in moments and when we needed a customization, the FireAMP team took care of it in a very timely manner.

Specialist Ceramics

One of the best apps on Shopify!! I can't thank the staff enough for the support that they always give. The amount of traffic we get from this app is growing every day, would highly recommend.

Many thanks again.

Jon Tile Suppliers Direct

Redrickshaw Com

Good app. Great support. We recommend this to anyone with shopify store

Easypos Point Of Sale Systems

Great App, I'm very happy with it.