Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Diamants Et Carats1

Great app to easily get AMP pages, and hyper responsive support. To recommend !

Banbayudotcom

Great app! All my pages are AMP ready and got good mobile google scores. Neil from the support team helped me with some questions I had effectively and promptly!

Petjoint

Fantastic team. Great app. Team at MLVEDA attended our query in a professional and timely manner. Looking forward to trying other apps from your team. Thank you Amrish you were very helpful. Thanks.

Konsiteouk

Great support by the developer!

Gem Set Love

Very easy to set up. AMP pages are not only easy to use and load fast for mobile users, but they increase your footprint in Google which is a great digital asset.

Pick A Bloom

What an excellent app! I was setup in no time with AMP pages for my products and the FireAmp support is second to none! They helped me get the AMP pages branded in no time. Great app, great support, I highly recommend this app if you're looking to step up your SEO game! Thank you FireAMP!

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app is simple and works very. Excellent customer service and support! Recommended for all stores.

Frenchie Love Shop

Amazing! The customer service is excellent. They are very helpful and quick to solve any problem! They even set and personalize the app for me!

Very happy ! Thanks!

Fragrancefanatic

This app is highly recommended. It does exactly what it says it does with new functionalities being added.

Discgolfshopping

Everyone needs an AMP in their store so google will rank them higher in the organic search results. I have seen no negative side of this app, just upsides.