Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLVeda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

gadgetelectronics

great app so far hopefully will bring in more sales with making me more visible on google! thanks for the app

The Vintage Compact Shop

A great app. We receive reports each week from Neil. Excellent customer service. Thank you Neil and the FireAMP Team.

The Birdhouse Chick 2

Superb app with even better support! Just a few days after installing (simple), Google Search Console showed 487 AMP pages indexed! And just a few days later, the number increased to 514 pp.

Support goes above and beyond, offering some customization to match your store. Would highly recommend FireAMP!

Bee Good

More than 70% of our website visits to the Bee Good are now coming from mobile devices so fast loading pages are a must. This is a great value app that provides Google compliant AMP pages and is extremely easy to setup. The team behind FireAMP are helpful and responsive and provide great support too! Recommended as a core app for any serious Shopify site.

My Chi And Me

Works seamlessly, great addition to our store My Chi and Me.
Has improved click throughs from such platforms as instagram as well as pushing us up Google.

Many thanks!

Honeybasket

Good app. hopefully Google likes it.
http;//www.honeybasket.in

Wohnreich

Good app. Solves the AMP pages hassle fast und reliable.

Marvelousdress

The Fire Amp is better rather than the rocket amp. Coz the fire amp could have more links for the mobile phone increase the loading speed. But the rocket amp just one link for the 14 USD one month, So expensive. And the fire amp customer service is good, the reply speed is so fast and accurate. I recommend

Eraorganicsbeauty

Great app! Worked well for all my standard pages. They then customize my home page and product pages to match my site in AMP with a fair one time fee. This was a very smooth process. Edits were made quickly and correctly the first time. They had great communication and were a pleasure to work with overall. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to install AMP on their website.

Xune

Excellent app, I would definitely recommend this app to boost organic traffic. Google Search Console shows that my AMP pages have overtaken my normal pages!