Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Bottegasicana

Thanks for speeding up my ecommerce https://bottegasicana.com/
Recommended +++

Shop Lifebyequipe Com

Great way to get AMP pages live! Also really helped get the AMP pages indexed and recognised in Google Search Console, which is great for ranking higher in Google!

Suzieskincare

60% of our traffic on www.SkinCareBYSuzie.com is via mobile and as we all know the All Mighty Google judges you on your speed, AMP pages for mobile will get displayed before your competition if they don't have them, FireAmp is working well and support is good.

The Bark Co

Very Happy so far with great and proactive customer service. Totally recommended

Claysphere

We love this app. Very easy to install and lightweight. The team is supporting as well. We recommend this app for every shopify store.

Fashion Eaziloot Com

FireAMP is an amazing app to improve download speed. Really happy with the perfomance. Well, looking into how it works in the future.

Love Cocoa Store

nice app and good team of developers

Test4rr

App works well and is recommended. It would be better if it kept the theme font and colors. Hopefully it will in the future.

Eshwar Bhakti

I wonder all Shopify users till date, haven't installed this App. If you want to skyrocket your rankings on mobile devices, opt for this FREE app now, before they start charging. I have seen my rankings for all products and collection going UP-UP and UP. If your concern is about the design. forget it, because AMP is meant only for mobile users and if they can't access your website due to poor rankings, what's the use of having good design.

Amrish and his team is too good in customizing everything you name them. They even customized my entire site Menu, related products, removed prices for some products on my demand, fixed the collection banner image.

I have tried both RocketAmp and FireAmp, but the first one charges high fees every month and FireAmp at present is free.

A big Thank you to Amrish and his team for developing such an excellent App. Great work !

Jacquelineholmes Com

I love it!!! cut my loading speed from 3.4 secs to 1.6!!