Fire AMP

Fire AMP

$7.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
MLVeda
4.7
June 10, 2021

This app is not working for my website, I have had nothing but issues. The support seems quite disinterested in fixing the issue, they take my money as regular as clockwork though. Go figure, another poor quality Shopify app. Changing AMP apps is a massive hassle, and getting a refund, well, I asked and they said no, that's the beginning middle and end of the review. The only way to get them to fix this is to complain. Seriously find another app.

Vapester Vaping
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 13, 2020

We have had nothing but trouble with this app. I highly recommend you look elsewhere for an AMP app. I will add further detail to my review shortly.

Vapester Vaping
Time spent using app: About 1 year
MLVeda replied May 13, 2020

Hi,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. As mentioned by our support team that the app is theme dependent, the issue occurred as you changed the theme and hence removed the entire code of our app without notifying us. We can setup the app again in the new theme if needed. Please drop an email at support@mlveda.com in case you have any queries or wish to get the app setup again in the new theme.

Kind Regards,
MLVeda Customer Success Team

April 3, 2020

When we try to install the app we receive error.

This www.mlveda.com page can’t be foundNo webpage was found for the web address: https://www.mlveda.com/ShopifyApps/FireAMPAdmin/index1.html
HTTP ERROR 404

PURPOSE PET FOOD
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
MLVeda replied April 4, 2020

I apologize for the inconvenience. The issue happened when we were upgrading our latest version. We have resolved the issue for your store and you should not face any issue. We will be happy to help you out for setting up AMP pages.

October 30, 2019

They said they installed this last week, but AMP test on google shows "Not an AMP page." I cannot get my website to load via mobile consistently. THIS SUPPORT IS NON EXISTENT and awful. NEVER WILL WORK WITH THEM AGAIN.

S1kH
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited October 28, 2019

Support customer does not respond to my questions----------------------------------------------------

KdoStore