Fire AMP

Fire AMP

by MLveda

Google AMP: Accelerate Mobile Page Speed Google Search Ranking

Shop Board Lifestyle

Très facile à installer, les démos sont claires, j'apprécie beaucoup le petit prix mensuel et l'efficacité de l'application

Known Loyalty

Just downloaded this app it was very easy , I'm excited to see how good this works my page I definitely think it will be worth the $8 a month

Grow Hydro

This application can save you up to $40 a month. Granted at the moment there is no way to customize the AMP page colors etc. but I am sure they have plans to introduce it in the future. Support was excellent, they helped with a language change within 24hrs. Google seems to be indexing the pages well at the moment so we will see how it goes. 4 Stars! 5 if it had page editing...

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Goodriver

If you want your ranking to shoot up to the top or near top on Google, this app does it. And fast. Google Loves AMP pages and right now there are not a lot of them. That bring said, this app is a work in progress and the visual aspects could use a little fine tuning even in its dressed down form. It looks too third party to the point that users might not want to click through. I look forward to this app improving. For now I will take it.

Love At 420

From what I've seen it works well and does what it's suppose to do.