Ampd for Google Ads

Ampd for Google Ads

by Ampd

Supercharge your Google Ads + get up to $150 Google Ads credit

Skin Care By Suzie

Excellent customer support. Happy with the ad results, I have paid a lot of companies a lot of money, This app & company have done better for me.

Troop London

Great app! Great customer service! Great result! Must-have apps for all Shopify store.
Been using for a couple of months now.

Stori Coffee

Super easy setup, easy to connect to Google Ads and Conversions. Looking for getting help promoting our site, products and setup remarketing.

exobeauty.shop

I used this app to help my Google Ads account go from good to better. The customer service has been amazing and helped me fix an error I made.

Creative Popcards

I am using the app and my experience so far is great. the staffs are very helpful and always there when I need help. Highly recommend to everyone!

Nolah Sleep

I love how Ampd provides quick visibility into the performance of our ads and how key metrics are broken out by campaign. It was the fastest I have ever launched an ad campaign and the performance is on par with an agency. Can't recommend it enough!

AYSHA NY

Amazing app + support. Really help to launch your brand and get things to the next level. Highly recommend, a must for a new brand.

Typical corporation

They have the best customer service I seen, they would do anything to help. The app you need to use it for people that need the help and not good with technology. I will continue too use it too help me grow my business.

Braxley Bands

Within only a few short weeks of using we have seen a positive ROI and have enjoyed the simplicity of the interface. Super easy team to work with!

Shore Buddies

Great app to set up Google Ads quickly per product or collection straight from your Shopify store without the complicated Google Ads interface! Really simplifies the process!

Previous 1 3 4