Livestream Live Shopping

Livestream Live Shopping

by Amperstand Live Shopping Livestreaming

Host livestream live shopping streams on your online store

NON SELECTION

Our team is very satisfied with this app so far.
This is a very useful app for live streaming with good functions. We just look forward to more options to customize or choose a design for the main page.
少しずつですが、日本語対応も随時協力してくれてとても親切なアプリの会社です。

May 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review! Excited to continue working together!

Steel Pony

I have been using this app for a few weeks and am very excited about the possibilities. It allows you to live sell right on your website. My customers are thrilled with how easy it is for them. I highly recommend it.

Joce By Design

Great app for our Shopify store. The creator of the app is also very helpful as well. I definitely recommend using this app if you are wanting to host live sales on your website.

PRELOVED

Really straight forward and easy to use app! We've been looking for a simple live shopping app for a very long time. I love that we can have products pop up on the side as we're talking about them. Very simple to use as the host and as the audience too . Girish, the developer is amazing and quick to answer all our questions and concerns. We're looking forward to using this as a tool to drive sales and will continue using it consistently .

Tiare Rose

LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. It is new and still improving (quickly), but the developer responds immediately to feedback and integrates suggestions quickly and efficiently. It works really well and is easy to use. I know this is going to be a game changer for our business in the very near future and I'm so glad I took a chance on this app. Highly recommended!

February 2, 2021

Hi Tiare Rose, we greatly appreciate the review! Super excited to continue working with you and adding value to your business! Thanks so much for being so helpful with all the feedback & suggestions!