AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me

by Ampify Me

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Starlight Loft

I'm hopeful this app will help bring in more customers, too early to know just yet. It was easy to install though.

Aylah Jewelry

I do not know what is better, the app or customer service. I was helped by Mark, he was amazing, explained me everything in detailed and showed me step by step what to do. Take in mind that I am brand new to this AMP thing and now I get it much much more and would gladly work with a company with this kind of ethics in customer support.

I will come back with an updated review once I have tested the service itself for a while. For now, thank you very much!

CHOETECH

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Manning & Son's

I used this app to help with my Shopify store, Manning&Son's and it works awesome. Super easy to use, you should grab it.

Terp's General Store

i did x and accomplished YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kastle-Junction.com

I use this app to help me improve page loading faster? You should at least give it a try ? Works extremely well with google chrome?

AKOYA Pet Supply

GREAT APP. AKOYA PET SUPPLY SAY THANK YOU GUYS TO GET BETTER SALES ON MY STORE. THANK YOU! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING ONLINE STORE , JEWELRY AND MORE

it does good I really don't know

Cuprstore Wacthes

the best app ever easy to work with, it gets you more sales , i love it don't lose your time and sale more

SMUGS

Great application, highly recommend. I have seen traffic through my site increase by 30% in the last week alone!