The AMP app , 413 Rezensionen

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. November 2023

We've tried several AMP solutions to speed up our mobile experience and SEO, and this app is by far the easiest and most effective. While our diamond jewelry store does require a more luxury user experience, we're able to create the perfect balance between speed and rich media with Ampify Me.

Shiree Odiz
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
27. Juni 2023

Habe die Webseite nach der Installation täglich mit GTmetrix und Seobility getestet. Die App hat meinen Shop langsamer gemacht und Fehler verursacht.

Kotenkram
Deutschland
14 tage mit der App
Ampify Pte. Ltd. hat geantwortet 27. Juni 2023

Hi

I'm really sorry you feel this way. Our AMP app makes no changes to your Shop or theme with the exception of adding 1 line of metadata which does not affect your store. This is why your comment is surprising. I would love the chance to show to you that our app would help your speed.

Could you also let us know what errors you found so that we can fix it? I tried emailing you earlier but am not sure if the email went through. Could you write in to info@ampifyme.com from your email ID? Once again sorry that you feel frustrated with us but I request the chance to understand the issue and try to resolve it.

14. August 2018

Really great app and very important to improve the sales through mobile.

Dxfforcnc
Ägypten
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
30. August 2019

awesome product for SEO. if want to rank you need this for your site. it's very important to have this

HAIR BY KARMA BLACK
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
29. Juni 2018

I like it, fast and easy to install.

Onsalestock
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 2. Februar 2023

WOW, I am very impressed. For "AMPIFY ME" So I am glad about the app. Thank you Personalized-Unique-Gifts

Personalized-Unique-Gifts
8. Juni 2018

Just downloaded the app and started the set up. So far its great!

Omni Junction
18. August 2018

This app has me on the first page of google and I've only been using it for a few weeks so I take it that it's working!

Caliberhairimports
7. Oktober 2018

I love the way this app displays my pages. It was simple to set up and easy to use. I have no feedback yet as to the results it will supply though as I have just started it.

Beach Life Hippie
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
6. November 2018

Support is awesome as always, they are constantly sharing their knowledge with me about AMP and that helps a lot. We are running the app for some time now and it helped us to start selling. They just told me about the new Progressify Me app that looks really promising as well.

outletjeans