AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me

by Ampify Me

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Mattress Firm

After uninstalling and deleting they are still charging me $30 per month and nobody replies to support requests.

September 13, 2020

Hi Chris,

as mentioned in the email, all the billing is done by Shopify, so they control the billing cycle. There is no way we (or any app for that matter) can charge after the app is deleted.

Also, we answered to your support request 2 minutes after it was received with all the details (times of install, upgrade, uninstall) and explanations, and while we are super flexible with refunds, pushing for it with a negative review doesn't really work.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Alex

Miss Molly's Toys

The site builder loaded my logo and images distorted and low quality. I found the app disappointing. Why would I trade speed for poor appearance? Both is important.

Anelkia's

No results yet. That's why I'm not yet able to rate this App positively. I'm still waiting to have some type of impact that is in direct relation with it

LuVisionz

Lots of pages dont show my product at all. Only able to view a few product images. Whats the use of having amp pages if people can't see what they may end of purchasing?

SourceDIY

Worst Experience ever. This app do not come with amp for Homepage and other pages.

Once the Amp site was created, some of the links were not working properly and the ones which was working, was sending the customer to the main site.

I have raised the concern with the customer support initially they were good and said they will resolve the issue at later stage when i chase them for an update after 2 weeks, the customer support team start sending multiple string of massages and start blaming me saying i am causing them loss for the usage of resources to resolve the issues (Unbelievable ). I find it really rude to deal with customers.

Reader: Please be careful, if you are looking for AMP of your whole site including home page and other pages this is not a good app for this purpose. i suggest you to stay away from this.