AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me

by Ampify Me

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Gauranga eletronics

I just start using it, but I like it very much. So far so good this app, very ease to use and very practical... I hope I will have no problem using this app.

Indypicker.com

Indypicker.com ~ Easy install, didn't break my custom products page. Ran Google Speed-test way faster than normal Shopify [which should be ashamed of it's mobile speed] but Google test flagged Ampify 3rd party code slowing blocking main thread by 328ms. Overall our rating went from 33 to 84 on same product test.

MASville Official

This app definitely gives a smoother look/feel to product pages, especially those with multiple variants/views. Too soon to know about analytics, etc., but I am pleased with the app so far.

casualwindowshopping

I only just installed but so far it looks good. I found it easy to follow and use. I hope it works like it should for the future

Czarkazm Clothes

Greatfdsfadsafdsafdsafasdfdsfafdsafdasfdsf fdsf afd fafasf dfasfdsfsaf dsafdsaf afdsffjidsfjlkdajflkjad;lkfjd;alk

Soul Adventure

Really fast! The app works quickly to help customize what you want. Looking forward to see how much ROI we get! Very easy to use even for seo beginners!!

FunriesOne

Je viens d'installer l'appli donc à voir dans le temps si améliore vraiment la rapidité et le rebond. Interface facile et intuitif. Merci

The Misty Shop to Find Trendy, Stylish Fashionable Bargains

Nice app - easy to use - time will tell if the app works as well as claimed. Have only had this app installed for one week and it looks like it takes up to two weeks to notice any results.

WJK Beauty

Setup was simple and easy to do. I will see how well the SEO works for me. I am on the free option and don't want to select a paid option.

Bossed_up_LA

It's easy to use and works efficiently I like it a lot and will continue to use it. The free plan has great features

Previous 1 3 4 5