AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me

by Ampify Pte. Ltd.

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Delmm

Initially , we had a few problems with getting the program to meet my expectations , I put a bit of a harsh review up , the customer service team got in touch with me within 10 minutes , which is Pretty incredible …. , then rectified all of the issues I was experiencing , after this experience I would recommend the application to Everyone best customer service I have had in a long time.

FC Deisenhofen

Great app, includes all I was looking for. And the support is super helpful as well! It improved my page speed in no time. Highly recommend it if you're looking for AMP pages for your Shopify store!

Qi Supplements

The team behind Ampfiy me is brilliant, support is instant and Ampify Me is an epic product overall.

CatsyDogsy

I used this app to create a product page and improve my page speed. The support I received was excellent! The team goes above and beyond to give users the best experience!

Fly Creations Boutique

I was just supported by Jana. She was FAB - very friendly, efficient and did more than I expected! Can only spell good things for the future :-)

Nabz Saad

Thanks Jana, Support team is really good! Nice app and easily customizable.
Greatly appreciate Thanks a lot

Viviva Colors

The support team is really good! Nice app and easily customizable. I could bring in the essence of our website's look and feel to the AMP pages as well.

A&B Makeup Store

Jana Is the best, she setup the page for me, addressed my concern and issue i was having building up the seo page. She knows her craft thats amazing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ratings thank you.

Keen Apron

I use the app to help me on boosting site performance and gaining advantages in SEO competition. The team are super helpful and responsive. Really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

chargingcable.in

Quick Live Support , Great Knowledge to understand the problem and providing best possible solution !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35