The AMP app

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 3, 2023

The Support for this app has been amazing. They have addressed issues promptly and completely. Like, super fast and they regularly update about what steps are being taken. I highly recommend this app and this company!

FreshJax
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 24, 2022

The app performs exactly as expected. Customer service & support are excellent. I would like to thank the AMP team.

CraftivaArt
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 14, 2022

Insanely fast and friendly Support, they kept me updated the whole process while I annoyed them so much lol. Took them Not even 2 days to figure Out what the Problem was, I'm so satisfied. 10/10 for sure!

PawCellent.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited April 22, 2021

Initially , we had a few problems with getting the program to meet my expectations , I put a bit of a harsh review up , the customer service team got in touch with me within 10 minutes , which is Pretty incredible …. , then rectified all of the issues I was experiencing , after this experience I would recommend the application to Everyone best customer service I have had in a long time.

Delmm
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 16, 2021

Great app, includes all I was looking for. And the support is super helpful as well! It improved my page speed in no time. Highly recommend it if you're looking for AMP pages for your Shopify store!

FC Deisenhofen
Germany
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
September 25, 2020

The team behind Ampfiy me is brilliant, support is instant and Ampify Me is an epic product overall.

Qi Supplements
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 25, 2020

I used this app to create a product page and improve my page speed. The support I received was excellent! The team goes above and beyond to give users the best experience!

CatsyDogsy
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 24, 2020

I was just supported by Jana. She was FAB - very friendly, efficient and did more than I expected! Can only spell good things for the future :-)

Fly Creations Boutique
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 5, 2020

Thanks Jana, Support team is really good! Nice app and easily customizable.
Greatly appreciate Thanks a lot

Nabz Saad
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited June 5, 2020

The support team is really good! Nice app and easily customizable. I could bring in the essence of our website's look and feel to the AMP pages as well.

Viviva Colors