Amplified Email Marketing, SMS

Developer
Amplified
4.8
June 26, 2021

App ‘recovered’ £30 worth of sales and charged us over £250 for usage fee. This is extremely ridiculous. The free plan is highly misleading and these hidden costs are not shown to you in any way shape or form.

ReefBottles
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Amplified replied June 26, 2021

Hi! We apologize for this experience. We'll contact you shortly to make this right.

- Judith C.

April 26, 2021

App works great. But their new billing is not worth it. They charged us based on the amount of contacts we have in our database, not sales recovered. So we got charged based on sales we had years ago and still have the contact information in our database. This app has nothing to do with those sales and it is not worth it.

ToyShnip
Time spent using app: 2 months
Amplified replied April 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really appreciate it.

We have reached out via email to address this situation and we hope you can get back to us. Thank you again! :)

March 16, 2021

Charged $99USD for the app, when I barely used it
Was uninstalled as quick as installed yet a charge was applied? Will be requesting a refund as a cost such as this is quite inflated for no sales generated for abandoned carts via this app.

Love & Destiny
Time spent using app: 9 days
Amplified replied March 16, 2021

Hello! We charge our users depending on the plan they're in after the free-trial ends, and as an anticipated charge for the whole month. We contacted you through email, check it out whenever you can 😄

December 15, 2020

I would like to use my gmail account and not allowing in Trial setup. This is my preferred email account across my business.

Hey Heifer Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 days
Amplified replied December 15, 2020

Hi! We just sent an email, we hope to hear back from you :)

Edited March 31, 2020

MUST READ !!!
Consistent Cart takes credit for a sale if the customer completes their purchase within 72 hours of when the app sends them an abandoned cart email. Regardless of if they see the email or not.

Be careful! It says "Monthly fee scales with the extra sales generated". I'm getting charged $49/mth but after analysis I found that 70% of "extra sales generated" were not generated by this app.

I analysed my Consistent Cart Dashboard and here are the results...
➞ 40% of "extra sales generated" - recovery email was never opened by the customer.
➞ 30% of "extra sales generated" - were made by customers that were in contact with my customer service team and purchased after speaking to them. About half of these customers never even opened their emails.
➞ 30% of "extra sales generated" - are probably genuine.

They do offer a few things that I really like but I am currently searching for another app made by a developer that is more honest with the abilities of their app.

ROVE
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Amplified replied March 29, 2020

Hello, we've reached out via email with more information on this. We understand that this may be concerning so we're also working on some documentation for customers who may experience confusion about this in the future.

Update: We've just published documentation related to the "why" behind our extra sales calculation: https://intercom.help/consistentcart/en/articles/3849705-open-rates-extra-sales-calculations