Amplified Email Marketing, SMS

Developer
Amplified
4.8
Edited March 13, 2019

It didn't do anything to help increase sales. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. It didn't do anything to help increase sales.

Babynees
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 12, 2019

Pretty much worthless. Emails signup do not sync to shopify email list. Messenger notification does not work. App say email sent for cart abandonment but they weren't. Contacted support about the issues and a support ticket was "Created". Never heard anything back on those tickets. Look for a different solution...

Unique Leather Bracelets
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 28, 2019

Nothing special, not worth $30 a month at all. I don't see why this app costs so much, it doesn't do anything that a lot of cheaper apps can do (probably better at that). The customer service is pretty much nonexistent. If you message them on a Friday don't expect them to get back to you until Monday, and don't expect them to fix any of your issues either (of which I've had multiple). They even had an option to extend the free trial that I messaged them about, and they told me it's no longer an option. I would look elsewhere if you're trying to save your abandoned carts.

Kawaiian World
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 25, 2019

After checking various metrics, I too have come to the conclusion that this company / app is generating fake carts and giving you miss information. I'm guessing they are generating all the fake 5-star reviews as well.

Swellfish Outdoor Equipment Co.
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited January 4, 2019

It's not used to it and it's too expensive.So I'm not going to use it.It doesn't work at all.Not at

zhif