Email Marketing ‑ Amplified

Email Marketing, SMS, Automations, Abandoned Cart, Newsletter

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Boost your sales with the best suite of marketing automation

lovelottiex

Just set the app up so will add to this review at a later stage but the help and support/on-boarding from Sheila was second to none, Really happy so far, Looks straight forward to use, looking forward to seeing the results

Utopic Brand

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing customer service, amazing app. Waqas is a super helpful guy, goes above and beyond to help with anything you need.

July 19, 2022

We really appreciate your awesome feedback! We're here for you 24/7 if you need any assistance :)

CosmoGrill

Excellent app, really impressed and much better than I was expecting. The support team makes it even better! They reply extremely fast and are always happy to help! This is a top-tier application and is a MUST HAVE!

July 14, 2022

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your business! It was a pleasure helping you out today :)

- Judith

ATY Home Decor

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, being using it for years now. Support team is great. I got some issues and all were addressed and solved. Thanks

July 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, You can always contact us if you need any assistance or tips to fully take advantage of the app :)

SAINT PET CARE

Sheila is a good supporter i got a quick reply and my problem was solved quickly thanks. THANKS SHEİLA

Homecentric

Location Azerbaijan
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app. Support team helped me a lot. They work very fast. I like this app. thak you to all the support team

DK Art Designs

Great customer service. There was confusion with my billing plan and they went beyond what I was seeking to get a satisfying resolution. The product has been very helpful in recovering carts at a time when every sale is critical.

Kitchen Paradise

Location Azerbaijan

we need refund.we didn t make any sale but you still charged us please refund it. i choose free plan from plans and pricing please clear this from my bill. thanks a lot

April 22, 2022

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our product. We're happy to assist you with your concern and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to clarify this for you.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

FlairFashionCo.

Great for tracking abandoned checkouts and viewing items that are most viewed in your store. very useful for my business.

Lockinex

Time spent using app About 1 month

Brilliant app with lots of useful features and a really helpful customer service team who are always quick to reply.

April 6, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance with the app, we're available 24/7 for our users :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 304 305