Analytics Buddy

Analytics Buddy

by Analytics Buddy

Analytics Data right inside your store

Areteleotards

I have not had it long enough yet to be able to assess it fully, but it seems OK on first appearance. Thank you

Tidyhydro

Really useful app, allows you to dig into the conversion channel straight from the order without needing to open Google Analytics.

Antiquejewelrymall

This is a great tool. FYI, the developer Michael is an established and reputable ecommerce analytics expert who has worked with ecommerce stores on several cart platforms (not just Shopify) for MANY years, before Shopify even existed. Don't hesitate to use and trust this app!

Slick Lips

Great tool for quick analysis of order origination straight to your email when Google Analytics isn't easily accessible or you don't really feel like digging through it.

Pure And Me Limited

Great app and Michael was super helpful Excellent customer service and now I can keep my finger on the pulse without logging into Google Analytics each day. Thank you

Kevinsoffroaddotcom

Michael was stellar in getting us set up and taken care of.

I'm hoping that the app works perfectly...but for now...I'm leaving a 5-star review for his customer service!

Thanks so much! Kevin

4salon

Great app! Nice getting quick emails with a trail of where the customer came from without having to crunch a bunch of data. Highly recommend!

Hair4uonline

Great customer service , would recommend

Pix Gifts

Fire Sale Approved! Great Analytics App!

Mmore Cases

This app is super easy and very helpful. For every order we get a simple report emailed that gives the info we need. No need on checking analytics separately, we all know we already have to check on 10 different places. Here all is in one nice dashboard in Shopify and whats best Michael has been instrumental in helping us get the RIGHT data since our analytics account had problems and misfires dispite it being set up quite thoroughly. Highly highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4