Analytics Buddy

Analytics Buddy

by Analytics Buddy

Analytics Data right inside your store

What Fashion Wants

This app is good but i just find other apps I've installed help me in the specific ways that work best for my business.

Brin d’Arômes

Love the app! Provides great insights about your product and works well with Google analytics. The instructions are so helpful to set up everything. Michael is absolutely amazing!! I can't rave enough about his customer service and explanation to help better understand how things work. Really love the summary that he created. Keep on the great work and thank you for this amazing app!

Number 9 Fashion

Great App. Links in with and helps you mine exact data per product from your google analytics. I should be paying for this!

Areteleotards

I have not had it long enough yet to be able to assess it fully, but it seems OK on first appearance. Thank you

Tidyhydro

Really useful app, allows you to dig into the conversion channel straight from the order without needing to open Google Analytics.

Antiquejewelrymall

This is a great tool. FYI, the developer Michael is an established and reputable ecommerce analytics expert who has worked with ecommerce stores on several cart platforms (not just Shopify) for MANY years, before Shopify even existed. Don't hesitate to use and trust this app!

Slick Lips

Great tool for quick analysis of order origination straight to your email when Google Analytics isn't easily accessible or you don't really feel like digging through it.

Pure And Me Limited

Great app and Michael was super helpful Excellent customer service and now I can keep my finger on the pulse without logging into Google Analytics each day. Thank you

Kevinsoffroaddotcom

Michael was stellar in getting us set up and taken care of.

I'm hoping that the app works perfectly...but for now...I'm leaving a 5-star review for his customer service!

Thanks so much!
Kevin

4salon

Great app! Nice getting quick emails with a trail of where the customer came from without having to crunch a bunch of data. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4