Analytics Buddy

Analytics Buddy

by Analytics Buddy

Analytics Data right inside your store

Hair4uonline

Great customer service , would recommend

Pix Gifts

Fire Sale Approved! Great Analytics App!

Mmore Cases

This app is super easy and very helpful. For every order we get a simple report emailed that gives the info we need. No need on checking analytics separately, we all know we already have to check on 10 different places. Here all is in one nice dashboard in Shopify and whats best Michael has been instrumental in helping us get the RIGHT data since our analytics account had problems and misfires dispite it being set up quite thoroughly. Highly highly recommended!

Love Brains

Loved this! You get an email offering help (for free!) as soon as you install the app. Michael was super helpful on getting the Google Analytics basics set up, and offered some extra tips on things I should take a look at. I find it really helpful to be able to check analytics without having to leave my admin page.

Beachn Designs

Oh my goodness, I came in not understanding anything (meaning I had no clue about these important abilities). On my first email ever received from Analytics Buddy (same day installed) showed where I had misfires (incomplete important data for growth) on my site. I immediately seen that I can reach out to them for help! I did, they explained what everything meant and even corrected my issues! I am so excited to see their hard work informing me of visitor demeads and my sites own weakness! Thank you Michael for all the extra help even walking me through site permissions down to actually fixing my Google Analytics as without you I would have not known where or how to begin! Thank you from www.beachndesigns.com

Well done!

This is a must have app!!!

Tiangge Bonanza

This apps is really helps in tracking my website google activities.Michael is really patience in helping me setting up my google analytics flatform.Highly recommend this apps.
Thank you.and more power.

Showcase Shears

This is a great start for those of us who are not especially Analytics savvy. The app delivers exactly as promised. The provider supports the product exactly as promised. Can't ask for more than that. Recommended.

Taximart

Developer has been very helpful in getting this app set up. I'm now looking forward to learning how to use all of the data!

91styles

Not just a great apps, Michael from Analytics Buddy help me check the store setting and make sure everything works!

Kitaabworld

Great app - We get insights into which products our customers considered buying but didn't - always helpful!

Also, very impressed with the level of support. Michael helped us set up Google analytics, and has been very helpful overall!