Analytics Buddy

Analytics Buddy

by Analytics Buddy

Analytics Data right inside your store

Yourcandyshop

Ok two part review - #1 The app is simply Awesome - works perfectly and offers insists into what your customer are looking for if you use the in store search tracking and the referral aspect lets you know where to concentrate your efforts or in kind whats not working. Simply a must have for any store owner.
Part #2 Had the program configured a little wrong at first sent an email to Michael asking a question - and he jumped in and hekped me within a matter of a couple of hours having it up and running 100% smoothly and collecting data I really needed and didn't expect.
When it comes to an app and support I will keep my eyes open for whatever this genius comes with - it's bound to be good.

Findmyplan

Michael has been an amazing help with the Support he has given us in setting up Analytics Buddy for our online store. If your hesitant with downloading the app don't be, you'll be in good hands!

Vintage Home Boutique

Bit of a useless app as there are no reports and you have to go into each product to see views and ads. It would be great if they would have a report that shows this in one place that you could just adjust dates.
If you have a few products I guess it's a good app, but if you have any more than 20 products you really don't have the time to be bothering with the way this is set up.
If you guys add a simple report where you can filter by date, you would be a fantastic tool. One that people would gladly pay for!
Update: I may have been a bit harsh in the original assessment. This is a good app for a store with a small number of products. For our store, with hundreds of products it doesn't work. I wish they would add a paid version with reports and other capabilities.

Fragranceoriginal Com

Great app & customer service --for free!

Keepwood Eyewear

Excellent support for this great free app! Support person Michael helped set everything up and was available to answer questions promptly. Thanks

Circa81kids

Can I start off saying ... I'm confused to why people aren't taking advantage of this app and the service of Michael. Top of the line customer service and gets back to you in less than 24 hours. He also help me understand why I'm not able to read my analytics correctly. This is a must!!!

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

After some set up help from Michael, the app is now set to work properly. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
Thanks Michael!

Pop Noggins

Nice simple app, great for tracking referral traffic.

Yourturnkeystore 147

Great App. Highly Recommended!

Moroccophile

Easy to install and just experienced timely insights on a new order - and now we know it came from google on a mobile phone order! No way. Our mobile shopping experience came through like a champ. Many gems in the Shopify app store.