Analytics Buddy

Analytics Buddy

by Analytics Buddy

Analytics Data right inside your store

Findmyplan

Michael has been an amazing help with the Support he has given us in setting up Analytics Buddy for our online store. If your hesitant with downloading the app don't be, you'll be in good hands!

Fragranceoriginal Com

Great app & customer service --for free!

Keepwood Eyewear

Excellent support for this great free app! Support person Michael helped set everything up and was available to answer questions promptly. Thanks

Circa81kids

Can I start off saying ... I'm confused to why people aren't taking advantage of this app and the service of Michael. Top of the line customer service and gets back to you in less than 24 hours. He also help me understand why I'm not able to read my analytics correctly. This is a must!!!

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

After some set up help from Michael, the app is now set to work properly. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
Thanks Michael!

Pop Noggins

Nice simple app, great for tracking referral traffic.

Yourturnkeystore 147

Great App. Highly Recommended!

Moroccophile

Easy to install and just experienced timely insights on a new order - and now we know it came from google on a mobile phone order! No way. Our mobile shopping experience came through like a champ. Many gems in the Shopify app store.

Sweet Or Spicy Apparel

One of the most insightful apps I've installed...I'm keeping this one! The install was just a bit tricky when linking to your Google Analytics--the video got it (you have to select your SPECIFIC account by clicking the down arrow to show it), but if you are just installing without reading instructions (like so many of us), you might miss that.

Not only does this app show customer activity go-forward from install, it also showed what product pages customers viewed for previously placed orders, and how they got to your site, This is great info for followup activity (know what they might have been interested in) but also what ad campaigns of social sites are getting your customers to you. I know I'm being wordy here, but I was really impressed for a FREE app!

The Lifestyle Luxury Store

Just installed the app, lets see how it goes, it has some really good reviews but i can only comment after a few days of using it.
Keep up the good work.