Analytics Buddy

Analytics Buddy

by Analytics Buddy

Analytics Data right inside your store

Sweet Or Spicy Apparel

One of the most insightful apps I've installed...I'm keeping this one! The install was just a bit tricky when linking to your Google Analytics--the video got it (you have to select your SPECIFIC account by clicking the down arrow to show it), but if you are just installing without reading instructions (like so many of us), you might miss that.

Not only does this app show customer activity go-forward from install, it also showed what product pages customers viewed for previously placed orders, and how they got to your site, This is great info for followup activity (know what they might have been interested in) but also what ad campaigns of social sites are getting your customers to you. I know I'm being wordy here, but I was really impressed for a FREE app!

The Lifestyle Luxury Store

Just installed the app, lets see how it goes, it has some really good reviews but i can only comment after a few days of using it.
Keep up the good work.

~ Team PricesOnSale.com

Global Gym Wear

App is great, does exactly what it says it will.... even better though is the customer support! I asked for help and got much more than I asked for without waiting any amount of time... not bad to say we're in different countries!

Very very Happy Customer!!!

Exact Cctv

Great app which helps you make the most of Google Analytics.

Support amazing too!

Install it. You won't regret it.

Pet Crates Direct

This is an amazing app with top notch support. It provides an extra layer of analysis that provides key insight into the 'how' and 'why' of customer purchases. This has allowed us to adjust where necessary and improve our delivery. As well, we have been able to enhance our successes by better promoting certain products. Definitely recommend.

Alljigsawpuzzles

Great app, top-notch support. Ideal for someone who doesn't want to spend time trawling around Google Analytics, it adds the GA data to your product and order pages on Shopify.

Pure Hearts International

I don't see any value, at least not thus far. I've followed the instructions precisely. Nothing is appearing under the ... button under Orders. But the instructions say that it should be appearing. Strike one. Secondly, the app DOES appear under the ... button under Products. But when you then load the app the "data" that appears is ridiculously minimalist, at best.

This app doesn't appear to hold a candle to competing analytic apps on Shopify. It should remain free if it continues in this state.

I am a former software company owner that had customers in 40+ countries. If I am missing something and my analysis is off base, let me know how, and why.

Travelbagsplus

LOVE this app. One of those "must haves" on any store. You'll never get the kind of detailed reporting from Google without using Analytics Buddy. It's unbelievable how much insight I've learned from my customers and products having this app installed.

I use it on all my stores! And Michael is top notch when it comes to app support. Always there to help and even willing to fix things himself.

Thank you!!!

Charter AMG

The only thing that I didn't like was when I did an update it sent a separate email for every product that updated. I think that is a feature I don't care for.

MA PR SALES

good work excellent, great app

1 2 4 Next