Analytics Buddy

Analytics Buddy

by Analytics Buddy

Analytics Data right inside your store

Global Gym Wear

App is great, does exactly what it says it will.... even better though is the customer support! I asked for help and got much more than I asked for without waiting any amount of time... not bad to say we're in different countries!

Very very Happy Customer!!!

Exact Cctv

Great app which helps you make the most of Google Analytics.

Support amazing too!

Install it. You won't regret it.

Pet Crates Direct

This is an amazing app with top notch support. It provides an extra layer of analysis that provides key insight into the 'how' and 'why' of customer purchases. This has allowed us to adjust where necessary and improve our delivery. As well, we have been able to enhance our successes by better promoting certain products. Definitely recommend.

Alljigsawpuzzles

Great app, top-notch support. Ideal for someone who doesn't want to spend time trawling around Google Analytics, it adds the GA data to your product and order pages on Shopify.

Travelbagsplus

LOVE this app. One of those "must haves" on any store. You'll never get the kind of detailed reporting from Google without using Analytics Buddy. It's unbelievable how much insight I've learned from my customers and products having this app installed.

I use it on all my stores! And Michael is top notch when it comes to app support. Always there to help and even willing to fix things himself.

Thank you!!!

MA PR SALES

good work excellent, great app

1 2 4 Next