Analyzify , 192件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
編集日:2023年3月20日

Hands down worth the one-time charge. Google support was not helpful at all when I tried to migrate on my own and ran into a couple of minor issues. But Analyzify ran the set up perfectly and allowed me to run through it myself . They also answered a few questions I had very quickly. I have two more websites that I'll definitely be using Analyzify to handle the migration to GA4. Thanks for helping me sleep a little bit better!

Mudpuppy
アプリの利用期間:13日
2023年3月14日

Expert, largely seamless process. I would recommend to anyone seeking good GA4 GTM integration. Team is knowledgeable and quick.

Storiarts
アプリの利用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年3月13日

Amazing support!!!

Must have for ANY Shopify store ever created.

They helped me multiple times. I changed themes and helpless me AGAIN. Best money I ever spent on an app.

SAMA Department Store
アプリの利用期間:4ヶ月
2023年3月10日

Wonderful service. Saved me lots of time and trouble. Well worth the cost.

1818 Farms
アプリの利用期間:23日
2023年2月22日

The Analyzify team have been amazing from start to finish for implementing, communicating and finalising the setup for our store.

Semra and co have been very consistent with communication, very quick to reply and even recommended the best solutions for tracking and to maximise reach which is important when it comes to marketing these days.

The importance of data tracking cannot be more than emphasised, without the correct remarketing setup, conversions tracking and to even overall speed-up the website to decrease bounce rate by using Google Tag Manager to combine all tracking into one container rather than having a bunch of code in your header.liquid is a big difference and will absolutely increase your conversions pre-say.

I couldn't recommend these guys enough, professional from start to finish and you will know why the biggest companies on Shopify even the small companies obsessed with data analytics, tracking and maximising ROAS stick with Analyzify for their integration.

Sendegaro
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:14日
2023年2月16日

We did the setup ourselves and then used the team at Analyzify to validate and resolve a few configuration issues. I found their tech teams very knowledgeable and quick to respond. We are only a few days up and running, but the experience has been great.

Métier US
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:10日
2023年2月10日

Great app to ensure that the e-commerce funnel of our webshop is properly tracked and measured. Analyzify's customer service stands out, questions and requests are responded quickly and adequately. Everything is clarified with screenshots and captures, which is very pleasant to work with!

Redbrick Safety Sneakers - NL
オランダ
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2023年2月3日

Great app, great service and great results! What else to say? I recommend this app to every shop. Thanks

FEY Cosmetics
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
2023年2月3日

Sehr hilfreich beim Setup und beim Erklären von Anfragen!
Guter Customer Service und super Integration von GTM & GA4.

Lotao
ドイツ
アプリの利用期間:4ヶ月
2023年1月31日

Great job! Excellent teamwork and service from the Analyzify Team. Everything is set up and working well. Thank you.

JOWUA Taiwan