Analyzify

Analyzify

$749 one-time charge
Rating (5)
Edited October 29, 2021

Good app and awesome support! Erman and his team are very helpful. They created videos to explain the setup and also gave some extra tips to enhance the tracking. I highly recommend Analyzify for any Shopify store.

soft-rebels.com
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
Analyzify | Solverhood replied January 18, 2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. It means the world to our team!

October 29, 2021

Recently switched on the Google channel and a Smart Shopping campaign in Shopify however there was more that needed to be done, especially around settings up tags. Started reading some Google tutorials and quickly realised that this was well beyond my capabilities and knowledge. I figured I needed to hire a developer or hopefully find a pre-built solution. After a search in the Shopify App store found Analyzify and am so glad I did! The app itself is truly incredible with the sheer breadth of tags/data layers that are added to your site and Google Analytics, but the implementation process is absolutely next level. I chose the self-setup process which was super intuitive and simple since you are guided with short step-by-step videos. The team then came in very soon after the installation, checked everything and refined all the configurations specific to my site, followed by a detailed walk-through with additional tips on how to maximise our use of the various Google Analytics options. Nothing short of a premium service and an amazing experience. You can tell the team is passionate about their product and service offering as they have gone above and beyond with our setup. Highly recommend!

Mum's Medicine Cabinet Pty Ltd
October 28, 2021

The Analyzify team are awesome. Fast, careful, accurate. They have given us a rich set of GA4 reports on top of our traditional UA showing new insights to help us convert & sell more.

Famous Footwear
October 23, 2021

Analyzify is a world-class app with an even better support team. They are caring, responsive and go out of their ways to ensure that their customers have the best experience. Highly recommended!!

Cancha
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 14, 2021

Decided to get this app to make sure my Google and FB tracking is on point. The guys pretty much set it up alone within a few days and even helped me with troubleshooting my FB Pixel as I was lacking traffic data. After setting up the app and connecting it to Google Analytics, I got a walkthrough to understand what the app and Analytics can do for my business. All in all it was worth the money and the app is very valuable.

Sprezzi Fashion
Germany
Time spent using app: 24 days
October 14, 2021

A must install for any store serious about their Data and Analytics setup. Super knowledgeable and responsive team who goes above and beyond to ensure proper tracking and implementation is enabled.

Travelpro
Time spent using app: 24 days
October 12, 2021

Analyzify is great and Erman and his team are even greater. In our first call, Erman gave very useful tips for setting up conversion tracking in Google Ads, basically, he just wanted to help us without mentioning or trying to sell Analyzify. Of course, we decided to go with this App for setting up Tag Manager a few days later. Everything works like a charm and the support is awesome. Thank you very much!

Kalter Bruder
Germany
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 8, 2021

Analyzify, thank you for your help and support throughout the entire cooperation. It was a pleasure to work with you. You are very professional and skilled team. I wish you and your business growth and more clients. Anyone who has any problems with setting up GA-4, UA, GTM you need these guys! Do not hesitate, you will definitely be satisfied with the work they do.

AntonTheCraftsman
October 7, 2021

Erman and his team have been great, they have answered all my questions in a timely manner and have helped sort out all of our data integrations with our store.

Simply Utopia
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 1, 2021

Reading analytics has always been a difficult task. The people at Analyzify have been terrific with excellent support. A great value.

Loose Leashes by Ron Schmidt