Google Analytics 4 & GTM

$449 one-time charge
Analyzify - Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics App

Wanan Luxury

Location Italy

I was able to install and get Google Tag Manager running in less than 30 minutes. Google Analitycs 4 is working perfectly and I didn't have any experience with this. I didn't need a developer and I've acquired a whole team happy to help me for the installation and for future changes. They are always available and very happy to help in a timely manner. Setup was easy and video walked me thru every step of the way. I have it installed in my 2 stores and suggest it to all who need to be ready for Google Analytics 4.

Catholically

Location Italy

I have had this app for a while, and not only it performs perfectly, it is always updated and it provides tremendous value to the business.
The instructional videos are super-helpful, but the team behind is the true gem in all of this. No problem is a problem and the founder is always available in first person to help! No-coding experience needed. The perfect solution to have a custom implementation without the need for a costly consultancy.

lelive

Great app, setup all my analytics quickly! Easy to manage and great customer support. Highly recommend.

Ennebiservice

Sono davvero incredibili!!! La materia è molto ostica, ho speso molti anni con molte agenzie per un tracciamento molto superficiale e scarso. Grazie alla loro app ho una quantità di dati incredibilmente precisa e profonda. Nei prossimi mesi, grazie a questi dati, avremo la possibilità di prendere decisioni efficaci. Non abbiate dubbi sul valore di questa app, scoprirete i vantaggi solo dopo aver visto l'impegno la dedizione e la cordialità della loro assistenza. Ultimo consiglio, adottatela in fretta perché il valore è talmente alto che vale molto più del prezzo richiesto. Grazie a tutto lo staff, in particolare a Semra Tatlıpınar che ha seguito il mio lavoro mantenendomi costantemente aggiornato fino al test finale. Si è occupata anche di consigliarmi alcune ottime pratiche sui miei account. Buon lavoro e grazie.

Antoninias

I have had an amazing experience with this company. The team was super helpful and the setup was very smooth ! Thank you so much!

Pop Of Modern

Fantastic experience with this company. They are super helpful and responsive, not to mention everyone is really knowledgeable and patient. Highly recommend

Bad.no

If you are anything like our company you will LOVE this app! Analyzify offers a really easy step-by-step "do it yourself" solution to implement all the tracking data required by most companies... or if time is money, do like us and chose the "done-for-you" onboarding package where Analyzify take charge of the entire implementation process. Another benefit with the "done-for-you" package is that they setup advanced datalayers normally only available to enterprise businesses and even help implement custom tags for affiliates, influencer tracking and remarketing services (if you use any of those). The icing of the cake is their Datastudio report that give you all the crucial KPIs required to take data driven decisions without searching through tons of Google Analytics reports. We upped the game with their server-side tracking offer as well, an experimental decision probably best suited for the analytics nerds. Analyzify is a young addition to the Shopify App scene, but they are a fresh breath and I doubt you will regret giving them a go. They have knowledge and great customer support making analytics understandable even for dummies!

Simple Times Mixers

Easy to use app with great support. I was able to do the install myself following the guides and videos but if you need the folks at Analyzify to do it, they are great. If you are struggling with tracking tags, this is worth a look.

Elebest

Very good tool, startup a lot of work.
Service always helpful, I am very satisfied.
The program is worth the money. I would always buy it again

Hadorn.com

The app is wonderful, and does what is says perfectly. On top of this the support from the team is also wonderful and professional. Overall it's an easy to use app that is recommended for any small/medium size store.