Analyzify

Analyzify

$749 one-time charge
Rating (5)
October 20, 2022

Great app and service, everything we expected! Service was prompt and helpful, and continuing support is excellent.

Blood Run Fishing
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 19, 2022

These people are awesome and really do the heavy lifting for you. I'm sure it is possible to do it yourself, but them being able to get in and do it for you is a HUGE help.

Agave Black
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 16, 2022

Support is top notch, we had issues with our GTM and GA4 as well as our Google Ads account, and Erman was so quick with helping us even on Saturday until everything was fixed and working. I highly recommend Analizify if you are not techy enough to set everything up yourself. Thumbs up.

ARTSABERS
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 8, 2022

They deliver what they promise... they do all the configuration, clean up wrong codes... it's really worth the investment

Arte & Sintonia
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 5, 2022

Great app, that makes it easy and understandable how to integrate Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics easy. The customer service is excellent and very helpful for integration until everything works fine. A++

Moncadeau.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 3, 2022

Their implementation team was incredibly helpful in getting us up and running, including fixing some unexpected bugs in our shop's code. They were friendly and responsive to all questions.

Joylux
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 3, 2022

I used this service to correct our store integrations to the Google platform and to get a head-start on proper connection to the new GA4 platform. They were very responsive and helpful with a clear process. A big missing piece for us was Google's tag manager. If you have fairly good knowledge of Google analytics and GMC etc. with some decent web dev experience, you probably would not need this service as I did not see any particular value-add other than ensuring proper setup. But for those that may be a bit out of their league, this was VERY helpful. I really appreciated how they explained exactly what was done upon completion, and it was rewarding and refreshing to see our data flowing properly once again.

Bloom Audio
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 29, 2022

Set up was easy. Team were quick to respond at all times. Tracking data and setup looks accurate. Will be working closely with the team for future developments.

OLIVIA ROCCO
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 27, 2022

Very helpful team. I worked with Semra and was happy with the experience. The technical stuff is way over my head, but the team put everything together

Turn Racing
Time spent using app: 11 days
September 26, 2022

The app is complete and very intuitive. But the support is brilliant! I recommend this app to all Shopify users!

VINQ.nl