Analyzify

Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 4, data layers and more

$749 one-time charge

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Analyzify - Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics App

Patagonia Chile

Location Chile

¡Es una excelente aplicación! Además entregan muy buen soporte, nos a permitido activar todas las funciones enhanced ecommerce para Google Analytics 3 y 4. It's an excellent application!. In addition, they offer outstanding support. The plugin has allowed us to activate all Google Analytics 3 and 4 enhanced e-commerce reports.

Boisson

Great app! GTM, GA4 and Google Ads are such headache. Good thing we have Analyzify to help us get through this Google Hell lol. I've encountered some issues but their support was spot on :) Thanks guys! I can't recommend this enough.

BEACN

Super easy to get set up and running with Analyzify. The app is straightforward and simple, and Erman and the team were absolutely incredible at helping us through the onboarding process. Their customer service is wonderful and they've done a great job at addressing a bunch of questions via their articles as well. I would highly recommend this app and the team that stands behind it.

Rejuvalift Beauty

The app is worth it alone but the customer service is top-notch! Don't hesitate this is what you need/

Travel Luggage & Cabin Bags

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent support was provided by Analyzify Team. Our case was not simple, there were a lot of discrepancies in the measurement because of various reasons, but they have handled it with utmost care & deliver a robust and accurate GA4 integration with advanced tracking.

SUVA Lapidary Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app container is much more advanced and complete than most guides out there, and the support team was super responsive and hands- on helpful with getting it coded fully into my theme and things switched over from UA, including assistance with customizations I’ve done to the theme. It’s the only implementation for GA4+Shopify so far that provides JavaScript code that Shopify doesn’t strip down when pasting into the checkout settings and saving - most use an async js gtm or GA4, or script elements that Shopify no longer allows. The full container will still be useful even if/when Shopify finally catches up with native GTM integration for all plans. The only downside is that the presenter in the videos makes me feel inadequate about my hair.

Not Your Average

Location Estonia

All the credit goes to the kind and helpful customer support! I am not a Shopify or Google Analytics pro at all, but Analyzify makes it easy to understand even for me :) Very happy with the app!

ayaecofashion

Amazing app that took weeks of work away. Steps were simple and the support team responded quick and efficiently. Highly recommend!

Arms of Andes

Time spent using app About 2 months

Our whole team has been stuck on sorting through GTM, Shopify Code, Data Layers, Google Analytics, FB, etc... Although we got far in setting up there was so much we didn't even realize. The Analyzify videos were incredible, but purchasing the app took our GTM set up to a whole new level. So much so we even bought it for a second store. All the tags were automatically set up, for all the platforms we worked with (also a data studio report as a bonus). This saved us time in not having to have to train personnel, which would have taken months. Not only all of this but it also included a review with Erman, I couldn't believe how many more details I had overlooked (my google analytics was missing some details and conversions on google ads weren't correctly implemented). Thanks Analyzify for the quick & thoughtful replies, and getting us passed this major hurdle!

Wanan Luxury

Location Italy

I was able to install and get Google Tag Manager running in less than 30 minutes. Google Analitycs 4 is working perfectly and I didn't have any experience with this. I didn't need a developer and I've acquired a whole team happy to help me for the installation and for future changes. They are always available and very happy to help in a timely manner. Setup was easy and video walked me thru every step of the way. I have it installed in my 2 stores and suggest it to all who need to be ready for Google Analytics 4.