Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 21, 2022

The app is excellent for customizable products. The support responds very quickly and takes care of all concerns.

martin.berky
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 19, 2022

Angel3D is a VERY robust app and incredibly easy to configure and navigate. Mael has been responsive and helpful in seeing that Angle 3D is an effective tool for my platform and I'm very happy to offer this experience to my clients. I can't say enough about how great my experience has been with the product and Mael alike.

Lockeland Leather
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 15, 2021

I downloaded this app a ways before I needed it and the company contacted me to check and see if I had any questions or concerns since I wasn't using it on the website yet. From that point forward, they were always incredibly helpful and communicated so well. It's been a pleasure working with the team at Angle3D and displaying their 3D customizer on our website.

DIALED ARCHERY
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 13, 2021

Great support from Mael. Highly reccomend setting up a call with him. He is super helpful and I love the app!

Flexnest
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 9, 2021

This is a great App for a very fair price. Its really handy and easy to use. The AR function is running with the newest SDK so its detecting different heights of objects in my room which lets me place the 3D model wherever I want to have it. It also lets you add textures, normal maps, roughness etc. I'm really thankful finding a solution like this. Keep doing guys ;)

Berlin Box Interior
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 8, 2021

Mael gives amazing service. He thoroughly explains everything and is very transparent with what he can offer and how the app works. Highly recommend!

The Hideout Clothing
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
December 6, 2021

This app is absolutely amazing! It does exactly what it says on the tin as well and it includes many other features that really help polish the look, feel, experience and branding of your 3D product. I feel like the possibilities are endless with this app and on top of the that the team behind it are fast to reply and extremely helpful. I liked the way they helped straight away with my unique application of the app, even though it involved some semi complicated coding. Highly recommend Angle 3D!! Thanks again guys.

Holy Times Memoboard
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 2, 2021

fantastic app!!!! resolve my problem withe the 3d models and also when i have a problem the support assist me fastly and clearly, i really apprecciate your app <3

UpScale Futurewear™
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 2, 2021

Great app for letting the customer customize 3D products in your shop. Their customer support is top, they replied soon to questions I had regarding advanced configurations.

Pietre
Chile
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 2, 2021

You have to try this app. Its so awesome. It has all features you need to build a awesome 3D Configurator. This is the only app in shopify marketplace which have this great usability and this unique features. Its like using an app from the future. The support is fast und you get help with everything you need. The backend of the app is easy to understand. For the people who wanna have an example. Here is our product: www.dotcomscan.de Best Regards from Germany

dotcomscan