Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

Angle 3D Configurator ‑3D & AR

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 1, 2021

Cette application nous sert parfaitement au quotidien, l'expérience est agréable et très facile d'utilisation.
Bravo encore !

R-PUR
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 29, 2021

Mael; Thank you for helping me assist a lot of bugs and tweaks for the product 3D configurator. I have been looking for something like this for a complicated product, but this one is very different and helpful, they only charge monthly fee but the other apps charge commission as well apart from that. The configurator is easy and seamless, though the process of preparing took some time for me; it was worth the wait.

The Katha
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 23, 2021

Amazing configurator app. Super easy to use and the Angle 3D team supports you all the way to launch. I searched high and low across the app market for this functionality and this is the best value and quality I've found. Thanks Angle 3D.

FIX Eyewear
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 11, 2021

The Angle 3D app is phenomenal and the support in getting the app functioning is brilliant. The app is a game changer if you want to be known as the innovator, increase visitor engagement and be ahead of your competitors.
Easy to install and the customer support was really timely to respond to any questions.

Bondi Vibes
Time spent using app: 27 days
October 15, 2021

This is a great app with even better service from Maël! He went above and beyond to help us with all of our needs.

Upton
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 11, 2021

Impeccable service, easy to use app with a great interface, I recommend 100%
The result is available here to see: https://gp-woodworking.com/products/handmade-pen-configurator

GP Woodworking & Designs
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 5, 2021

Module très simple d'utilisation. Support réactif et à l'écoute. Plein de possibilités de customisation.

qualigraphie-test
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 1, 2021

This is a wonderful app, made even better by the amazing support provided by Mael. The app is really easy to use, and my customers are having so much fun customizing their rings on my website (HollyHagueDesign.com). The price is also great for what you get. Mael has been incredible every step of the way. He is not only patient and generous with his time, but is great at customer service--he's good at understanding my specific concerns, and never made me feel like I was being needy or unintelligent. As a sole proprietorship and small business, I sometimes feel ignored or minimized by companies I work with. This was a refreshing counter example.

Holly Hague Design
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 2, 2021

Super Awesome! Our business has been able to grow leaps and bounds with this app. People are able to really see what thier product before they purchase. It's been a game changer for us. Simple to use and awesome support!

MYPadL
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 30, 2021

After looking at many different configurator apps we decided to use Angle 3D for our Seventeen Mile Golf Custom Putters. You can apply textures, view or hide certain components on the model, add engraving, change colors, and more. Easy to use and understand. Also the Customer Support is A+ You don't have to look elsewhere overall this is the best 3D Configurator.

Seventeen Mile Golf