ANIX

ANIX

by ANIX

ANIX is your visual voice and messaging assistant.

All Bird Products

This is one of the best AI/Chat apps on Shopify. We tried many different apps, but none where as simple yet complete as this one. Also the support is awesome. Forget about the rest try this one first, you will not be disappointed

FREEDOM PATCH COMPANY

Interesting concept, but the voice doesn't play on my website, nor on the developers'. Yes, I played around with the mute & volume button on the screen. The voice eventually was very choppy.

Hellawoke Store

I was looking to automate my customer service since it's impossible to be online 24/7. This app served the purpose. When I am unavailable, Anix will communicate with customer.

Overall, easy to install, well thought out app, resulted in increased conversion and sale!

HANDMADE ARMENIA INC.

App is super powerful, customization, and integrates very easily. Helps to interact with customers via voice and messages!!! The customer service team is also great! All-around great experience!!! Highly recomend

www.HandMadeArmenia.com

Clothes-Together

I just installed this app.. I will give it a try and for now start off with 3 stars until I know more about this virtual assistant. So far it is pretty cool though knowing that there's always someone reaching out to the customers. Very professional. I'll be back for the full ratings. Give it a shot though because you really won't know unless you try it for yourself.