Discount Announcement Bar

Discount Announcement Bar | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Stunning announcement bar to promote store discounts.

Jarrons & Co.

Works exactly as what it said. Easy to setup. Helps create awareness and even got a analytic function. Great app!

MIRKADA Jewelry

Best Announcement Bar App. Fast Support. That's what we need. I recommend it!
Thanks for your Support!

JDM PC Sales Australia

One of *THE BEST* Free apps I've ever used on Shopify for my online store https://jdmpcsales.com.au/ --->> This app just bloody works (no BS) and it's super easy to use and effective! All I wanted was a banner announcement, no campaigns or mailers etc... and this app delivers in it's simplicity! Thank you for making this :)

Cymbal House

Easy set up and option for limited customization for less advanced users. Targeting countries works but there is no option to show different bars or content for different countries. One of the best features of this bar is that it doesn't show on any page and when later visits to website once a button or close x on the bar is activated.

One:One Manufacturing

This app has been extremely easy to use and efficient. It has clear aids to help set up your best announcement bars you can, as well as an email blast with helpful tips and information for ecommerce owners. Highly recommend!

Atomic Flower Hydroponics

Super easy to use and fast. Worked great and exactly what I was needing. Functional and easily editable.

Henrys Vapes

Great app with good support documents. Would definitely recommend to anyone! Does exactly what it says and is very customisable.

MugandMouseDesigns

Wonderful app! Very easy to set up and customize and looks very professional. I love all of Conversion Bear's apps! Thank you!

Paisii Co

I used this app to display discounts. I like the ease of use and the quick and friendly customer service.

SAHARA BOUTIQUE - VIP

I have a very good experience with your upsell app and your customer service; and that are the reasons encourage me to check your others apps. I tried the announcement app and it's just wonderful. Thanks a lot for providing us such quality apps!

Previous 1 3