Announcement Bar Builder ‑ Top

Announcement Bar Builder ‑ Top

by Salbimy

Announcement Bar - Bar Builder - Promo Bar - Free Shipping Bar

anybews

Great app loaded with features. it's working well and when needed support for some tweaks it was very responsive, professional and helpful
Thanks!

casarotrdam

I’ve been using this app for a few months and I have to say, it is performing better than I expected. I highly recommend installing this app to your store. You’ll see the difference in your conversions.

fakegurus

I've used this app and it really works for announcements but also back in stock is a new feature that is so necessary for any store. Great job!

nadastorelimite

This app is awesome! Its quick, easy, and very user friendly. I would definitely recommend to a friend. I cant wait to see what the extended paid version offers. My friend told me about this App and honestly im glad she did.

theshopway12

I used Quick Announcement Bar to let my visitors know of my 20% discount to celebrate my birthday. I know I will use this often!

saitoo

Easy to design and install. Other ones I tried wouldn't work properly but this one is working flawlessly with my site.

tandrfuture

This app was easy to install and works perfectly for the short messages I need to communicate with my customers.

thedailyshops12

App is Awsome, support is really good and fast especially Sumit, The app has everything I need and I recommend it to everyone.

sallystore2020

I have started using the app recently and am excited about all its features and potential. It's very user-friendly and have endless features. I am amazed at how quickly I have started getting subscribers. Thank you.

Nwantithestore

I was looking for a simple application to announce notices and discounts to my clients and this app is perfect for what I was looking for.

Previous 1 3