Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

The Canadian Cart

Good, gets things done. aslalsclamclkmvklavmlkvmkldmvkkmvlmdvkvkvdkdnvkdnvkladnknklvdnknvkanvkavnkdvnkavnlan

Be Inspired By Luana

Nice app. very simple and confy. Good work and thanks a lot for the great job. The free part is nice too.

dripwarehouse

Very good app. Downloaded it today and the features are very good. I would totally recommend this to any store owners.

Luminary Nail Systems

Initially we only wanted this app for a sale we were having but I loved the ease of use and the way it looked, so we kept it!

TruCutieShop

Straight to the point. Easy to use and gets the job done! Currently use the free verison and no compliants.

Fabviaana

Nice app easy to use. I recommend other to try this app. I am using paid version of this app. No problem face

EventBoxx

This is working perfectly and has a great design. There is nothing to improve. Thanks for this cool app

Sharp Static

A very great product to announce your promotions or any important detail in your shop. I'm sure you'll say the same after using it.

Stanvac Prime

This app is working awesome . We are using this from last one month and its working as per requirement .

Elena Milani Couture

At the moment I am using the Free plan, quick and easy to set up. Once saved it appears immediately in my shop :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26