Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

Spellbound Secrets

Great quick setup for announcement bar. This will certainly come in very handy for various different sales our shop wants to offer.

Nadirah&Co

Very helpful support team. I needed help re-instaling the announcement bar. They responded fast and were able to help me get things sorted. Definitely recommend.

thedeeptissuedoc

works! I have absolutely no problem with this app. It works exactly as I expected it to work. So, thank you.

KMJAccessories

Super simple, super sweet is always reliable and I couldn't ask for a better tool. It's simple to use and has so many features I have yet to even tap into.

Big Joe

Simple to use, good feature set for the price, and great support when we ran into an issue. Wish it would allow deeper geo-targeting rules as only targeting a country is not fine-grained enough for us as well as support adding prev/back arrows on the rotating bars and set the rotating speed.

Tres Beaux Wigs

Love it. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend. The multi bar feature is a gem. I’m so glad I found this app.

Marsh Carney Saddlery

It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good.

Arikah's Boutique

My last app expired so I needed something quick and easy. This was a great replacement. Simple and straight forward.

Seasonal Farmers Market

Easy to use, no hidden agendas, simple and fast! The only thing that was annoying was having to have a minimum of 100 characters for this review.

Rough Draft Clothing

Does exactly what I need it to do.
Simple, easy to understand. Allows me to display discount code banner on top of every page of my website. Little effort was applied to understand how it works. LOVE it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22