Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

StandUp Desk Depot

This a helpful product. Nice to add messages and have the options that comes with doing so. I will keep using this product.

Siempre Natural

Great App!
This is the 4th time I use this app with my clients and they absolutely love it!
5 star!

BRN Benchmark (eFulfillment Aust)

Simple to use and lots of features even in the free version. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a simple easy to utilise banner app.

SpeedShift Art

Just installed and created my first banner in literally 2 minutes. Lots of function in the free version but I might pony up for paid version to get the multi-banner option. Nice app!

Lotus Mogul

Very easy to setup. It has all the bells and whistles even for the free version. Can do a lot more with the paid version. I am currently using the free version and very happy with it. Highly recommend!

Natur'Ébène

thanks for help very nice application highly recommended for everyone,
thanks for help very nice application highly recommended for everyone

Araya Global

This application is very easy and simple to use. If you don't expect anything complicated just a simple sticky heady with plain text and even with a button, that can be very easily done with this app.

Tapered Menswear

Great app! Excellent support, went above and beyond to help with some minor tweaks so that it supported my theme. Highly recommend!

Laura Denise

I used this app and it's very helpful to announce any update in your store , it has an option that you can use more than two bars.

meesk

I used this app and it's very helpful to announce any update in your store , you can use more than 2 bars also