Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

Fitness Hut

The best bar app, very easy to install. What I like the most is that it has many features to customize, the support team is great too.

Almasishop

this app is great for banners.very great.i like it.i hope you keep it up and increase your services.

Milltag

Great customer service

Quantum Health

This app was bugging (the bar kept moving all over the page as i scrolled) so i deleted it, thing is, IT'S STILL STUCK ON THE PAGE. I installed to get rid of it, NOW THERE'S TWO BARS STUCK ON MY PAGE. STAY AWAY - TERRIBLE APP.

May 19, 2019

We are sorry to hear this! Your bar kept moving with the scroll because this is an option you've chosen in the app. You can delete or create multiple bars with our app; therefore, you've seen two bars in the same page. We've already sent you an email to see if you need any help to set up your bar.

Plant Hungry

Does what it says it will do! Couldn't have asked for a simpler app.

wild powers

awesome app I loved it!!!! I suggest to everyone to use this awesome app very simple to use and very helpfull

The Naughty Closet

I am very happy with this app as I had a very difficult time finding a free shipping bar that said just FREE SHIPPING! Easy to install looks nice, happy.

Flores en Santiago

Funciona perfecto. Veremos en que mas puedo sacarle provecho.
Si tengo alguna otra sugerencia, esta se agregada por esta vía.

Pink and Bougie

Very nice app, does what it is designed to do. Only had to do little bit of tweaking with the sizing to get mobile version right, would be even better if it would adjust size automatically.

Kings Fine Art & Decor

We needed something simple to announce system maintenance and this app did the trick. App was a breeze to install and very easy to use!